Forum home Birth clubs Due in October 2020

Due in October 2020

Replies

• Welcome to the group @Hannylou247. Congratulations darling. I have two girls, and feel like this pregnancy is well different, constantly tied my lips get really dry lol, well annoying. I also find that I get really bad cramps like around 2 3am in the morning, slight nausea, that’s about it really. Mite be a boy this time lol xx
  • Oh glad to hear I’m not the only one @Butsie185 and @Shanaex! I had sickness with my first but not until 8 weeks. 

Last time round I was induced which took forever but then my active labour was only 5 hours and had it completely natural. This time round I'm considering a birth at home or birthing centre but not overly thought about it yet! How about all you second, third or even 4th time Mummies?
  • Hi @Hannylou247 we remember you and your little boy! Welcome back, and huge congratulations! We're thrilled to have you here :-)
  • Congratulations everyone, I had my BFP positive last week. I think I am 5 weeks +4. I have my first Midwife appointment in 2 weeks. First pregnancy, very scary! Luckily I have no sickness yet, just sore boobs and bloated. 
  • @Chocaholic88 welcome to the group and congratulations.

Weirdly I feel much more apprehensive this time around, I'm am more aware of what could do wrong this time due to friends recent experiences so I feel a lot more cautious. We have told less people this time and 7 weeks for a scan feels a very long time away. 

@Hannylou247 I had a natural birth last time with gas and air. Established labour was 3 hours so prepared that this one could make a quick appearance. Im going to do The Positive Birth Company hypnobirthing this time round and debating a home birth.

• ShanaexShanaex Regular
    edited Feb 5, 2020 10:01PM
    Congratulations @Chocaholic88 🎊
  • Welcome @Chocaholic88 and huge congratulations! Lovely to have you here. 

Hello everyone else too! We have just added some new threads to your Due in October topic - there's one for estimated due dates and a thread for morning sickness - hopefully this hasn't hit your guys yet. Please do feel free to add any threads you like here, it's your club after all :blush:
  • Butsie185 said:
    Evening! 
    Looks like I'm the only one here but I got my BFP yesterday. 

EDD 7th October 
    Hi I’m Ana i just got my bfp 2 days ago I’m due Oct 12 😬🥰
  • congratulations @basil2014 how u feeling?
  • Welcome @basil2014 - congratulations! 
  • Hi just found out I’m 4week pregnant! I had a miscarriage in August last year, This is my 3rd ivf cycle. I’m excited scared nervous happy all in one 
  • Huge congrats @Nicky55!! Sending you lots of positive vibes :) 
  •  congratulations @Nicky55 you must be well excited. Well happy for ya. Welcome to the group 💃🏼💃🏼💃🏼
  • Awesome news @Nicky55 welcome to the group x 
  • I feel great honestly! A little queasy here and there but strong positives and first app March 5th Shanaex said:
    congratulations @basil2014 how u feeling?

• Thank you so muchButsie185 said:
    Welcome @basil2014 - congratulations! 

• CONGRATULATIONS BABE! Nicky55 said:
    Hi just found out I’m 4week pregnant! I had a miscarriage in August last year, This is my 3rd ivf cycle. I’m excited scared nervous happy all in one 

• Is anyone experiencing some slight cramps in lower abdomen? Nothing too painful just noticeable x 
  • Welcome to our new members and huge congratulations to you all! We've dropped you all a private message with some handy forum tips. Wishing you all a happy and healthy pregnancy :blush:
  • Yes! I thought i was the only one but def had them yesterday and a little now that I’m up and aware lol Nicky55 said:
    Is anyone experiencing some slight cramps in lower abdomen? Nothing too painful just noticeable x