Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

Faint positive or indent?

Same test in different lights. Showed up right away and i can see it in person. If I am pregnant, I’d be very early. What do you think? 

Replies

• I can definitely see something on the third picture! X 
  • Hey! These are very similar to mine. I can see a very faint line.. if I was you I would test again in a few days! I’m definitely hopeful. I can see your line better than my own I think. Fingers crossed 🤞 x
  • almarie09almarie09 Regular
    edited Feb 16, 2020 9:17PM
    Amy8979- I can too. I feel like I am! I just knew I’d see something as it passed over but I feel like first response is so bad about indents right now. 

Tor749- girl I see your line right away! It’s definitely pink! Did you take yours today? I can’t tell if mine looks gray or pink. I think I just had implantation bleeding and it ended about two to three days ago. Off color and very different cycle. I’m still cramping too. I’d think I wasn’t but I just have this gut feeling that I am and my symptoms are similar to my first pregnancy.  With my first I didn’t find out until later on so if I am this time, I’d be very very early. I almost want to test again tomorrow 😬 to early or I should push it? 
  • Maybe wait a couple of days if you can hold on that long! I’ve heard your HCG levels double every two days so hopefully by then it would be stronger 😊 x 
  • @almarie09 yeah I took mine this morning.. my period is due in 6 days. I actually think I might test tomorrow and see.. although it is like torture! I can definitely see a faint line for you 🤞 I only had a cramp 1 day last week.. no bleeding.. I do have sore boobs but apart from that I don’t really have any symptoms and that’s why I’m not 100%! By the looks of the tests if they are positive we would be due the same time 😂 let me know if you test again tomorrow! Good luck hun x
  • Sorry I cant see any line maybe try in few days 
  • Look negative to me 🤷🏻‍♀️ X

• do you all see positive or evaporation lines, both tests where under 10 minutes. 
  • did you test again today tor?
  • Tested this morning and faint line. I feel like yesterday’s was darker but I can still see it. Top is yesterday’s that is darker now and bottom is this mornings. I have the symptoms but I feel like first response is giving indents lately. So my guess is no. Unedited photo and not sure if it’ll show on here. Clearer in person. 
  • I do see it on both, try again in 2 days 
  • i feel like mines is really similar to yours I did this today... Im 8dpo and AF due on sunday... Having bad cramping and nausea. Watery and lotion like cm. Don't know what to think. 
  • almarie09 said:
    Tested this morning and faint line. I feel like yesterday’s was darker but I can still see it. Top is yesterday’s that is darker now and bottom is this mornings. I have the symptoms but I feel like first response is giving indents lately. So my guess is no. Unedited photo and not sure if it’ll show on here. Clearer in person. 
    I wouldn’t say these were positive myself.. maybe it’s still early x
  • Hey @Amnx I did.. it’s still very faint but Im hopefull!
  • I see it tor, FX 
  • have you done another today ?
  • Mines today... still lots of cramping and period due Sunday 🙏🙏
  • id say bfp @Littlemex
  • Crossing fingers and legs and everything I can and praying this sticks... Lost last 3 ina row soo really hope this is the one xx
  • they should be able to give you an early scan then?