Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

TTC August 2020 hoping September brings a BFP✨

Replies

• Options
    @Bethanyjean. Hoping your positive vibes pass onto me this week 👏🏼🤞🏼
  • Options
    @Bethanyjean That is sooo wonderful. Big Congratulations :smile:

@Kazam2817 I am so sorry about your IUI not working, it is so hard. Definitely speak to your fertility Doctor and see what the next steps should be. 

@littlefig Ah sorry about the BFN. You still have hope though as AF not yet come. I think I am 2 days behind you (I am 11dpo), my period is due Thursday +/- a few days. I tested today as I could not wait and BFN. Not feeling hopeful either, but lets see. 
  • Options
    @Bethanyjean 💕🥳 Amazing news ! Congratulations!! Xx
  • Options
    Congrats @Bethanyjean lovely line.

Thank you @Clarissa78 I don’t think we can do IVF this year so it’s a bit of a wait for us and that’s if we decide to continue trying. It’s been a lot of years and a lot of heartache and I think there comes a point where you have to call it a day. 

I hope everyone see there lovely BFPs soon xxx
  • Options
    @Kazam2817 I’m sorry that’s how your feeling can’t be easy for you to think about calling it a day. 

The first response ones how early can you test. If my Weird AF (thurs/fri) was implantation it’s bugging me about testing. Been feeling ughh for last few days. Keep having hot flushes just not myself xx
  • Options
    @Kazam2817 sending love to you ❤️

@GwentonEmmy the frer you can use up to 6 days before your period is due. If it was implantation can take 3-4 days for levels to be detectable in urine. I think your test should show now if you are pregnant

Xxx
  • Options
    OMG guys !!!! I can’t actually believe what I’m seeing!! Tested Early due to I’ll be drinking a lot this weekend!! 

• Options
    Mrs_T.Mrs_T. Regular
    edited Sep 21, 2020 1:19PM
    @emmacharlotte ahhh omg fantastic news!! Super thrilled for you. Amazing news. What a day!! Congratulations ❤️🌈 Xx, 
  • Options
    Can’t believe it 😭😭
  • Options
    Congrats @EmmaCharlotte - fantastic news! So many BFP's rolling in! xx
  • Options
    Hi everyone,
    We've just spotted this thread has topped the 1k post limit, so we have created you a new continuation thread here.
    We'll lock this thread in a day or so you all have a chance to see this message.  

TTC August 2020 hoping September brings a BFP✨- Part 2

• Options
    Omg congratulations!!!!!! Today must be a lucky day xx
  • Options
    Congratulations @emma Charlotte that’s fab news xx
  • Options
    Im so nervous now. Really hope
    my rainbow baby stays 🌈 xxx
  • Options
    @EmmaCharlotte omg amazing news !! 💕🥳 xx
  • Options
    @Mrs_T. just feeling bit nervous bout it. I have a Tesco one but thinking bout a early detection one. But also on other hand don’t wanna test incase it’s all in my head and that weird AF was just simply a weird AF xx
  • Options
    Congrats @emma Charlotte xx
  • Options
    @Kazam2817 I am so sorry to hear that. Would adoption or fostering be an option? I am 42 in November so we are getting help at the moment - I got my follicle rupture so meds are all working. Just to do my 21 day bloods now when it comes to see if they are all ok, if they are it is a matter of trying and hoping for it to happen. I do worry about my age and feel at some point we will have to make a decision too if it is not happening. Love and hugs to you xx 

@Emma Charlotte - congrats

OMG Ladies loads of BFP’s so far.
    i am on 3dpo so a while to go yet so it will be early oct if I don’t get af I will test 

baby dust to all xx 
  • Options
    @GwentonEmmy aw I know what you mean. But I guess there is only one way to find out? Everything crossed for you xx
  • Options
    Hi everyone,
    Please do head over to this new thread, as we'll be closing this one soon. Continuation thread here. Thank you. 

This discussion has been closed.