Forum home Birth clubs Due in March 2021

Due in March 2021 - Part 2

Replies

• @Catlady220
    crazy isn’t it, i’ve got another 2weeks and i’ll be joining you. 
    I feel like i live at the hospital with this pregnancy lol 
  • Am 25 + 4 so still feels like forever to go but each week itself is going quick I think. 

@Gamble5? That’s good that your husband can go to your appointment. Am hoping they don’t change anything at our hospital as got a growth scan start of jan. 

It’s going quick if some are almost at 28 weeks and start of 3rd trimester 😱
  • @Gamble5 but if thats what it takes to keep them cooking then ur doing it right <3

@Dizzyd i will b 3rd tri on saturday (28 weeks) but im technically due feb 27.....i joined bc they say most first babies are late.......that n theres only 2 girls in my group that are at the end of feb most r at the beginning so its easier to talk to ppl that are due in march bc then i find ppl due at the beginning so they r closer in weeks with me so same symptoms <3 and i can also help out the ppl that r due late in march
  • @Dizzyd
    yes i’m very lucky he can come along, he hasn’t been to the last 3 apps as they have been at 3pm when its school run time. Your not far behind me i’m 26 +2days. 

@c@Catlady220
    yes your right ☺️ Its nice to see them so regularly. I’m happy they are keeping a thorough check on them both X
  • How are you all doing? 

Do lots of you keep getting a stitch type feeling? Feels like a stitch so assume it’s nothing to worry about but just makes me worry. 
  • @Dizzyd sounds like round ligament pains.....i do get them
  • Hey girls, sorry I have been absent for the last few weeks, I am 24+ 5 today and had a doctor's appointment last Saturday and everything is fine.
    She's moving a lot, like every 2 hours she either kicks or she moves from side to side. Especially when I go to bed it's like her dance party time 😂

Unfortunately I've been in Isolation since Saturday afternoon cause my boyfriend found out one of his colleagues who he works close with tested positive which sucks. However he tested on Monday and was negative and is testing with the more accurate test tomorrow to be sure he has nothing. So finger crossed 🤞🏾 otherwise we have to celebrate Christmas alone which I do wanna do cause I spent Christmas apart from my parents already last year... Plus I'm waiting for the proposal which should happen by February from what my boyfriend said 😂 so I already bought wedding dresses online to see which style 
     like 🤣
    Anyway how have you all been doing, healthy? Hope you all safe 
  • Hello everyone! realised I hadn't updated in a little while!

@Dizzyd I get a stitch if I go walking, I've been trying to do a little 10 min walk twice a day seeing as I'm working from home and barely moving! but about 3 mins in to it I get a stitch which takes ages to walk off! I don't just get it pottering around though.

@Jtk96 Fingers crossed that you get to see your parents at christmas! Have you actually bought dresses before the proposal?! Or you mean you've just been browsing..

All good here.. had my glucose test on Monday (my mum is diabetic, not because I was showing any signs), that wasn't pleasant but I haven't had a phone call so I'm assuming I'm all clear.

28 week appt tomorrow :)

Finished my baby blanket as well, quite pleased with it!

• Hellooooo ladiesss!!! I feel like I’ve not spoken to you all in what feels like forever! I’m doing well and so is the bubba.. I think 🤣 people always ask how’s baby doing and I’m like well give me a second and I’ll ask him 😓 lol 

im 28 weeks now and I can’t believe how quickly time is flying - December is always a super short month. I’m really slacking with staying active, it’s just become such a mission as I feel heavier suddenly but don’t appear it. Anyone else? I’ve also randomly developed a really bad ache/pain my groin area either side of my vagina so walking is a bit of a struggle. I don’t know how since I haven’t done any exercise recently but yea 🙄 

has anyone started thinking about their birth plan yet? What they do and don’t want? I’m absolutely dying for a water birth so I’m just fingers crossed nothing crops up that will obstruct that birth path for me 
  • @Siiia I'm exactly the same, how is the baby doing, well I can only assume everything is ok! If I say yeh they're great then I spend the next 3 days panicking that I have jinxed something!

I am struggling with being active just because it's cold and I don't want to go for my walks in the rain! Also I get quite breathless so the cold doesn't help that either! Doesn't help working from home all the time as even little things like walking to the bathroom/kitchen are further at work, you might stand up longer to talk to people, I walk to the car park and back.. and most mornings I would walk around the supermarket because I was so rubbish at remembering to make my lunch!

as for birth.. at the moment my plan is just to do whatever the midwife tells me to do!
  • ps does anybody have an opinion on NCT classes? Our local NHS classes are not running and being a first timer I'd kind of like to be prepared.. NCT have two near me, the closest one should finish 3 weeks before I am due, or there is one further away which finishes 6 weeks before I am due. They're both running online so distance isn't much of a factor unless I do want to go to any meetups later.. Is 3 weeks enough time or am I cutting it close with that one? I'm assuming I'm more likely to give birth on time or late!

Or is there something else I should consider?
  • Hey Ladies. 
    Hows everyone doing? 
    Just had my 28wk midwife app. 
    She thinks both babies are head down now ☺️ Also measuring 35wks 😬😬 my poor little body 😂😂😂
  • ps does anybody have an opinion on NCT classes? Our local NHS classes are not running and being a first timer I'd kind of like to be prepared.. NCT have two near me, the closest one should finish 3 weeks before I am due, or there is one further away which finishes 6 weeks before I am due. They're both running online so distance isn't much of a factor unless I do want to go to any meetups later.. Is 3 weeks enough time or am I cutting it close with that one? I'm assuming I'm more likely to give birth on time or late!

Or is there something else I should consider?

I did the nhs ones and I think I was about 34/35 weeks when I started and there were 3 sessions. We were all due around the same time and some only just made it to the final session. So shouldn’t be too late. I didn’t do the nct classes though as couldn’t do the timings. 
  • Wow @Gamble5, 35 weeks already! Have they said if both babies are growing well? 

I have my 28 week appointment next week which I’m looking forward to! Am 27 + 3 today and have to isolate for the rest of the week so hoping it’ll go quickly! 
    I’m looking forward to reaching the 3rd trimester, I feel like it means we’re a decent way through! 
  • @Dizzyd thanks for that, I think I will go for the later one then. I might give the hospital a ring today though as it looks like some of the local ones are back on, but no one has mentioned it, and I can only see dates for one day workshops (maybe thats all they are doing?). I just want to be sort of prepared!!
  • @Dizzyd
    One of the babies is on the small side so i’ve been having regular growth scans every 2 weeks, so i couldnt imagine how big my belly would be if they were both the same size 😂 she said 35weeks was about right for twins X
  • @Jtk96 thats soooooo exciting.....hope he tests negative again

@CurrentCatMum oh my mom made me 2 blankets <3 but i absolutely love urs <3

@Gamble5 oh 35 weeks......are they worried about natural labor at that point??????or r u gonna get induced early

Im doing ok......29+3 ....i dont have an appointment til dec 28 which ill be 31+2 by then.....then the one after that is an ultrasound......but boyyyyy does my lil bubba move all day and all night......its starting to b more of body movements instead of kicks and jabs......im eager for my scan bc they will b estimating size and weight n my hubby was a LARGE baby

• @Catlady220
    35weeks is ok for twins apparently. I will be induced around 37-38weeks as long as twin 2 keeps growing and they don’t want to bring him out early. 

I was always told its actually easier to give birth to bigger babies as they fit through the birth canal better than a smaller baby. 
    So far my twins are 2lbs 11oz & 1lb 15oz that was at my 27 +3days scan. Got another one on the 23rd X
  • Hi ladies hope everyone’s okay :) I went for a private 4D scan this week it was amazing baby is measuring around 2 pound 9 and I’m 29 weeks so they said that average and all is well ok so excited now 11 weeks to go 😁