Forum home Birth clubs Due in April 2022

Due in April 2022

Hello, and welcome to Due in April 2022 and huge congratulations on your pregnancy! 

I'm @DanielleMFM and it's great to see you here. If you'd like to join this thread and meet others due this month too, please introduce yourself.

If you're due in a different month, check out our other birth clubs here.

Bookmark this thread by pressing the little green star next to the thread title.

And finally, be sure to check out the latest posts on the forum here

Replies

• I'm going to start this thread off!
    I got my BFP a few days ago and am due the 4/5th April according to my dates. 
    😁
  • Nice to meet you! I’m due around 7 April. 
  • @westbourne2 congratulations. My first came 3 weeks early, so wondering if this one will follow suit. 
  • @Joojoo Oh, wow! That must have been a lovely surprise.
    I have to say that I’ve turned into a bit of a wreck. I’ve hardly got any symptoms yet which is worrying me (bit of tiredness but not really anything else) and I just feel on edge the whole time. I’m considered ‘old’ (38!!!!) which defo isn’t helping either! I know I just have to be patient (never a strong point) but any tips, gratefully received!! 
    How are you feeling? Is this pregnancy different to your first? 

• A suprise indeed, I hadn't even finished work and had to call to say I wasn't coming back after the weekend 🤣
    So far no symptoms, but didn't have any with my 1st either.
    I know the feeling of being worried by no symptoms, but also very glad I didn't have any last time! The first trimester tiredness is intense, I've started a gentle exercise regime hoping the endorphins keep me going! 
    We adopted a what will be will be attitude last time, which luckily resulted in a healthy baby girl. So I am trying to think the same this time, and hold off thinking or worrying until the first scan!
  • Hi ladies I got my BFP after trying for almost 2 years. This is baby number 2 I have an almost 5 year old son. We are absolutly over the moon although the dreaded worry about every feeling is kicking in: I know my exact dates as due to my partner being away we only managed to BD once this month (must have been fate lol) so it looks like I’m due April 5th. How are you all feeling. Excited to have people to talk to about it x
  • Ha I too know exactly when it happened as we only managed once anywhere near the right time!
    I have a nearly 4 year old daughter. 
  • Must have been something in the air that night 😂 so exciting tho. I’m feeling really tired and a bit sicky. I was very very sick in my last pregnancy right up till 20 weeks so I’m really hoping this is not going to be the same 
  • I felt sick the entire day after doing the test, but think it was more the shock than anything else 🤣
    I hope for your sake it's not the same as last time. 
  • Hi all. Just got a very early positive this evening. Due 18th April. I have a daughter born 10th April 2019. All being well, I'll be having a planned section (medical advice) which means it'll be within a few days of my daughter's birthday. Eek.
    We've been trying for our 2nd for 18 months, our first was really quick. Second pregnancy was quick too, then had a miscarriage at 10 weeks last October, so this feels like it's been a long time coming.
    Really hoping for a sticky bean and having acupuncture to help.
    So this is the 3rd time I've been pregnant and each one was conceived in July!
    Those worried about lack of symptoms; both pregnancies I've felt virtually nothing until week 5/6, then nausea and sickness with a vengeance. This time I've felt sick and dizzy straight away, hence the early test.
    I'm 36.
    Good luck everyone.
  • Inayah tariq 
    7 months does not weigh more than 15kg :) 
    Looks amazing 
  • Hey,

How are you all? Can I join?
    Got my very light bfp on 8 August, due 18 April 2022. 
    HPTS have darkened since. Very excited but also terrified. Had a chemical feb 2020 after having 3-4 days of positive tests so praying this one sticks! 
    This will be our second child. We have a daughter aged 7

I feel like i have forgotten everything though it seems to have been that long! 

Cant wait to share journeys with you all xxx 
  • Congrats @Nat-ttc2 that’s lovley news. This is also my 2nd my little boy will be 5 next week. I don’t think I remember feeling this exhausted when I was pregnant with him. Really struggling with tiredness this week snd feeling a bit nauseous the last few days too. Shouldn’t complain tho as I’m delighted to be pregnant. Is anyone planning to have an early scan? 
  • Fee0806 said:
    Congrats @Nat-ttc2 that’s lovley news. This is also my 2nd my little boy will be 5 next week. I don’t think I remember feeling this exhausted when I was pregnant with him. Really struggling with tiredness this week snd feeling a bit nauseous the last few days too. Shouldn’t complain tho as I’m delighted to be pregnant. Is anyone planning to have an early scan? 
    Awww thanks @Fee0806 congrats also. You must be a few weeks ahead of me. I have no tiredness yet touch wood. Just very dull on and off crampy. How are you feeling other than that? 
    Would like to have an early scan but unsure. What about you? X
  • Yes I’m due 5th April so currently 6+1 I only know this exact as my partner was away this month so we only managed to BD once snd believe it or not that was our time (after trying for 2 years) yes im
    thinkingnof an early scan I think I just want to know things are progressing and ok so far just for my own piece of mind. From what I have read it’s better to wait till 61/2-7 weeks to make sure a heartbeat etc can be detected so think I’ll try hold off until next week snd go then x
  • Welcome @Griff001 how exciting for you. I’m also feeling a bit dizzy this week too and just completely exhausted. Off work tomorrow tho so hoping for a bit more of a chilled out day x
  • Fee0806 said:
    Yes I’m due 5th April so currently 6+1 I only know this exact as my partner was away this month so we only managed to BD once snd believe it or not that was our time (after trying for 2 years) yes im
    thinkingnof an early scan I think I just want to know things are progressing and ok so far just for my own piece of mind. From what I have read it’s better to wait till 61/2-7 weeks to make sure a heartbeat etc can be detected so think I’ll try hold off until next week snd go then x
    ahhhh wow super lucky then! Definitely was your time by the sounds of it!  <3

Yes i had to have a cervical stitch at 12 weeks with my previous pregnancy with my daughter as i had treatment for abnormal cells after a smear which shortened my cervix so im paranoid i will need one again.

Yes a scan sounds like a good idea. Id say around 7 weeks too, the longer you can hold off the better. I may decide to have a scan as im not getting any younger (34 in a few months). What age do they class you as high risk these days? 

Also due my second covid jab around my 8 week mark and im so undecided on what i should do. Need to do some research into it i think xx
  • Griff001 said:
    Hi all. Just got a very early positive this evening. Due 18th April. I have a daughter born 10th April 2019. All being well, I'll be having a planned section (medical advice) which means it'll be within a few days of my daughter's birthday. Eek.
    We've been trying for our 2nd for 18 months, our first was really quick. Second pregnancy was quick too, then had a miscarriage at 10 weeks last October, so this feels like it's been a long time coming.
    Really hoping for a sticky bean and having acupuncture to help.
    So this is the 3rd time I've been pregnant and each one was conceived in July!
    Those worried about lack of symptoms; both pregnancies I've felt virtually nothing until week 5/6, then nausea and sickness with a vengeance. This time I've felt sick and dizzy straight away, hence the early test.
    I'm 36.
    Good luck everyone.
    Congrats on your positive! Due same day as me. Praying for a sticky bean for you!
    I havent really had any symptoms yet other than tender nipples since ovulation but even they are fading now which is worrying me. HAving slight dull on and off cramping every now and then which i know can be normal but just panics me thinking AF could appear at any point.

• Yeah I have to say I was glad I had both my jags before I found out. Like you say just do your research im sure they wouldn’t put you at any unnessasary risk. Im currently 33 so just a year behind you 😉😉 I don’t think there is ever a time that we don’t worry during pregnancy each new stage is exciting but also brings new worry x
  • i know! I cant remember my last pregnancy much. It all seemed so long ago so i cant remember how i felt or anything.
    I think ive also forgotten what to do with a newborn   :D