Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

I have some news.

Hello girls

Well I have some news and I hope that I don't upset anyone with my news, cos we have (sadly) had so many new ladies join us. So if I do upset anyone I am ever so sorry. I was (still am!) in two minds whether or not to post but then you have all been such great friends to me it didn't seem right not to somehow.

Anyway....after that preamble - I'm pregnant.

Feeling rather up and down about it all at the moment, and can't quite believe it's true, even though I did 12 pregnancy tests yesterday! I am happy, obviously, but trying very hard not to let myself get carried away by it all.

Well, phew, can't believe how lucky I am to be able to type those two little words "I'm pregnant", just crossing all my body parts that in eight months I will be able to type "I'm a mum".

Really hope my news hasn't been too upsetting for everyone. Is it okay to hang here for a while? I'm not ready to leave yet.

Blowing a big sticky bean baby dust kiss to each and every one of you. XXXXXXX

Sara

Replies

• stupid BE ate my feckin reply!!!!! GGGRRRRR try again...
  • OH MY GOD!!!!! u nutter! i thought something was guna be terribly wrong after ur blurb at the start! thats ace new hun! congrats! xxx
  • OH MY GOD!!!!! u nutter! i thought something was guna be terribly wrong after ur blurb at the start! thats ace new hun! congrats! xxx
  • Upset anyone?! It's bloody brilliant news image

Huge Congratulations, may it be a very sticky bean.

That's made my night x x x
  • You dont need to be worried about upsetting anybody, everyone on here will more than understand. This is such a happy moment for all of us on here, you give us all hope.

I am hoping that this is the happiest and healthiest 9 months for you. So happy for you...... many congratulations ximage
  • WOO HOO!!! Fabulous news sweetie! Congratulations! Just take it easy and stay chilled. Wishing you a happy and healthy eight more months. Really really pleased for you xxx
  • oops, sorry about my million replies! xx
  • Aww thanks guys.

Loving the million replies rocky!
  • Congrats! like the others say, don't be silly i don't think you'll upset anyone. It's great to hear your good news! xxx
  • FANBLOODYTASTIC!!!!!!
    OMG you naughty girl you didn't let on the other day when I asked where you were at!!
    Fingers crossed it's sticky!
  • Hmmm it ate my reply so sorry in advance if it reappears but...

You naughty girl for not letting on the other day when I asked where you were at!!!
    Fingers crossed for a super-sticky bean!
  • hooray hooray!! thats fab! news like that fills me with such hope!

wishing you the stickiest of sticky beans

lb xxx
  • Congratulations! Like everyone else has said - it just gives me hope, after what you've been through. Not upsetting at all. Really hope everything goes OK for you. Keeping fingers crossed.
    Mary xxx
  • Congratulations moon & s, really wishing you all the best. We need to hear happy news as it helps keep the pma there but yes I want it to be me tooimage Take care x

• Congratulations moon & s, really wishing you all the best. We need to hear happy news as it helps keep the pma there but yes I want it to be me tooimage Take care x

• OMG!!! m&s, i am so happy for you ! so there is hope for me int he end huh?! heres to a long healthy 9mths!
  • Thats wonderful news, I've been following your story and I'm so happy for you!! See you over in due in Oct when you're brave enough! Congratulations xx
  • hi M&S

thats absolutely fantastic news!!!!

you silly billy - dont worry about upsetting us - Im thrilled for you.

whens you edd?

wishing you a very very happy and healthy 9 months

yeahhhhhh

x x x