Forum home Babies Baby

Are you friends with BE people in real life? :\)

Moved due to stupid adverts........

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

--

--

-

-

---

--

--

-

-

Just wondering... Us girls in Born in September 09 are a close bunch, and those that live close to each other meet up. In fact, I see a lot of them and count them as real life friends. not just internet friends!

So, do you meet up with anyone from on here, or would you not consider it? Were they different to how you expected? akaLadyK and I, for example, disagree on practically every subject when there's a debate on here, yet in real life get on really well, as do our LOs! (pic below)

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs158.snc4/37230_435778963114_511888114_5788880_4876308_n.jpg

[Modified by: coco25 on 25 June 2010 19:49:55 ]

Replies

• I'm not real life friends on here with anyone as I dont think there is anyone in my area from on here. Would be happy to meet up with people if there were though x
  • I've met up with a few of the dec07 ladies a couple of times and we're hoping to meet up again in the next few weeks.

Oh always laughs at me as he says I talk about my be friends as if they were real life friends lol
  • OMG the babies are sooooooo cute!!!! Love it!!
    Anyway back to your question - I've not actually met face to face with anyone from here as yet but SLOW & I talk loooooads and I would class her as a good friend. Hoping to meet up very soon though.

I'd be up for a meet somewhere but I'm Oop North image xx
  • Nope i'm not actual friends with anyone on BE but like Kelly said i think we are really close and would LOVE to meet up soon but we live quite a way from each other, Hoping to meet up with some of the other Oct girlies soon in Peterborough!
  • not met up with anyone as not sure if anyone from my area? i talk to jacksmummy (stacey) all the time on facbook etc would meet up with her and rest if had chance x
  • I think all us November mummies are very spread out unfortunately :\( although were all going to stay with Sim in Australia when the weather gets better :lol:

I would love to meet up with them though as I love them all! Most likely person I will meet is the lovely Mafia pincess who made my gorgeous memory box and comes across as a lovely lovely person from when we have spoken on FB

[Modified by: dylansmummy on June 25, 2010 09:12 PM]

• I love chatting to the Nov girls but I live way to far, I'm in Northern Ireland!!
  • Love that photo! image

The Dec '08 ladies have had two meets and I'd consider myself friends with most of them. Saint Bertie and I are also friends but she lives a long way from me so we don't see each other often.

JamDonut, MummyJoo, Dinks, Immense and I all live quite close and get together regularly. I will hopefully post a pic but just going to ask their permission first.

• im friends with a couple of be ladies in real life ,r@chie w and i have met up a few times all our children and oh's get on fab i count them as real friends image all the feb 09 ladies are close too although some of us not so close in distance ,ive met mrswillowsara and her dh and beautiful amelie and would love to meet each and every one of my lovely feb mummies at some point hopefully soon image xxx
  • i love the girls on here = they are more supportive than most of my family! BIN09 are all amazing and i dont think i would be sane if it wasnt for them.

I meet DebbieA and have met Cornetto a couple of times (though missed the crap otters!) and hope to meet more (hint hint)

I ahve also met shimmsie who would also like to see more (you can pop in your local wetherspoons soon C as i think i will be in your town!) and of course your very lovely self when you came to devon.

I love BE - and apaart from a couple of posts i think that it is a really supportive site especially for those that might have a few issues with ttc/mc etc.

• I haven't met up with anyone except Joo who I saw at antenatal yoga once without realising! lol May 09 is so quiet have stopped posting in there! x
  • I haven't met any of the girls yet. But I would class my bump buddy from way back in Jan as a friend as I frequently talk to her on fb.

I will be meeting one of the girls on Wednesday as she only lives a few streets away randomly so I'm going to go to baby social with her and am looking forward to it xx
  • I think most of the people I've 'bonded' with, esp my born in buddies, live quite far away. I'd love a BIAp meet with all the lovely ladies therein but I don't think it will happen! There is one lady whose parents live near my parents and I live in hope of coaxing her to Starbucks when we are both visiting the 'rents.

In the meantime I keep in touch on Facebook, which is about as much as I have time/energy for with my RL friends right now, so they are at least getting equal billing!
  • I haven't met anyone on here yet but BIJ10 south girls are meeting up soon and im really looking forward to it!
  • G/C from TTC

ive met 2 ladies from BE who i class as great friends,i even went to 1 ladies evening reception of her wedding image fab time but i actually went to school with the groom,and she lives 5 mins away,ive also met Ladybird who is also fab and wee Emily,just in the process of making another Edinburgh meet

i have loads of ladies on FB and would love to meet loads of them,i find them very supportive and know i can chat to any if i need,there very understanding and i really wish in 'real' life we lived closer

gutted i couldn't share a due in forum with some but hey ho thats the way the cookie crumbles x

ps that pic is beautiful x

[Modified by: grudie on June 25, 2010 09:02 PM]

• fab pic!

a few of the january ladies have met up, although most if us are quite spread out and have had to travel a fair way, i do speak to quite a few lovely ladies from my born in forum on FB who i would consider friends x
  • I have made the most amazing friends from BIS that i class as bessie mates!!!! our boys all get on so well it is just too cute!!

All of the the girls in BIS09 are jsut fab and we are such a close forum, all of us in the south east try and meet regulary and have been on a few baby free nights out!!

xxx
  • Oh yes!
    I have only met my BIS Nothern Girlies once (Not forgetting our honourary BIS Raviolig!) and I feel like I am definitely friends with them, and also the lovelies daaarrrn sarf whom I haven't yet met but would love to!

I was surprised that I managed to make so many friends through a website - my husband thinks it's hilarious

xxx
  • Ah this is close to my heart...not sure what I would have done without my BIS friends I have met and are realllllly close friends!. I think when you talk sooo freely on here that you can be yourself 110% when you see them as they wont judge you as they know everything about you already and still wanna be friends if that makes sense.

I have also met some lovely BIJ09 girls who are great from ttc days (yes I have been on here ages)

Also I love BIS09 even the girls I havent met....I will often refer to as though I know them well....

Lulu one day it will happen we will all meet!!! xxx
  • Me and ilovemygeek have been friends since last January 2009.. i couldn't be without her! We see each other twice a week usually if not more.. we have shared lots. Both our weddings, watched our little girls grow up and now shared our second pregnancy's together! We are such good friends.. love ya missy!

I have also met a few of the September 08 girls a lot of us live all over the place so its hard but we still chat everyday on fb image xx