Forum home Babies Baby

Sssssssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhh BUT

I'm PREGNANT!!!!!!!!!!

Thats all I have to say!I'm sat here in TOTAL shock beaming my head off!:lol:

P.S Those of FB sssssshhhhhhh we are not "officially" telling anyone hopefully until after 1st scan.

xxxx

Replies

• Yay, congratulations xxx
  • Congrats, have a happy and healthy 9 months xx
  • Wow congratulations!! I knew you would be :lol:
  • congrats when u due?
  • Congratulations, didn't take you long!!! xxx
  • Woop! Woop woop woop!!

So happy for you honey. Hope you have a very happy and healthy pregnancy!

Xxx
  • YAY - I wondered after reading another post on ttc - SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO pleased for you and hope all goes well image
  • yey congrats another cutie on the way!! xx
  • Congratulations. That's brilliant news.
  • Congratulations hun, bet Lily will make an ace big sis.
    xx
  • Going from last AF am about 5 weeks so bubba will be due about 28th April!I can't believe it. Am smiling so much thing I am going to get jaw lock or something!lol image Thanks girlies xxx
  • That's fantastic news...CONGRATULATIONS!! Have a happy and healthy nine months. xx
  • YIIPPPEEE many congrats you & hubby. Brilliant news

xxx
  • It's you next Katie - then hopefully me!!
  • YAAAAAYYYY!!congratulations hunny xxxx
  • Congrats hun hope you have a H&H 9 months!! Good luck with keeping quiet for 12 weeks i tried this and i lasted 7 which was torture lol xx
  • Congrats hun hope you have a H&H 9 months!! Good luck with keeping quiet for 12 weeks i tried this and i lasted 7 which was torture lol xx

Have to say am a bit worried about this as my brother gets married in 2 weeks and I am just praying my dress will still fit- plus I won't be drinking so people will wonder why!lol Don't really want to announce before tho because of their wedding and my sister is due in about 8 weeks so don't want to rain on their parades or anything!lol arrrrrrggghhhh!

Have to say am a bit worried about this as my brother gets married in 2 weeks and I am just praying my dress will still fit- plus I won't be drinking so people will wonder why!lol Don't really want to announce before tho because of their wedding and my sister is due in about 8 weeks so don't want to rain on their parades or anything!lol arrrrrrggghhhh!
  • Totally see why you dont want to hun it was nice to have a little secret from anybody else aswell! Can you drive to your brothers wedding or say you wont drink as you have to get up with lily im sure you can make an excuse. xx
  • Fabulous news hun. So pleased for you all. S x