Forum home Babies Baby
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

temperature with teething?

If you are not sure Boo then i'd make that appointment, especially with a high temperture. The doctors don't mind and it will reassure you instead of worrying you.

Replies

• Hi Boo,

If his temp is continuing take him to docs, a temp suggests hes poorly rather than just teething,

Hope he is feeling better soon

Love jd_mummy xx
  • Jessica had a really high temp when she was teething, but it was only for a day!! If his isn't going of i would just double check with the Doc!
  • I'd get him seen by a doctor just for peace of mind, i'm sure they'd understand why you want him checked over.

A little girl i used to childmind always became really poorly with teething and would have a sky high temperature unfortunately the parents refused to give her any medication including calpol until the doctor intervened and insisted!
  • Hi Boo,
    if it goes back up, I would get him checked for peace of mind. When they are at this age, you never can tell wheher its just teeth or if they've picked up a bug.
    Hope alls ok
    Kas xx
  • Hi Boo,

Just wondered how Ethan is today, have you had to take him to the doctors or has he improved over night? Hope so.

Take care, Zoe x
  • Hi Boo
    Glad Etahn if feeling better.
    When do you think you will be able to go home!
  • Hi Boo,
    its good to hear Ethans feeling a bit better now.
    Hope you are getting on ok being away.
    kas xx
  • Its so tiring when you are at someone elses house isnt it?
    Hopefully you'll be home soon.

Poor Ethan.hope he wasnt too hurt.

Does Ethan sleep in the travel cot for naps at home? Coz Im a bit worried that we'll have the same problem with Tara when we go on holiday on Friday.
    We are staying with my brother in Ireland, and taking the travel cot. She sleeps in it for naps here, but when my family were over for the christening, we were going to sleep her in that and give Dad our room. She went off fine, but woke up screaming 1/2 hour later (thats how long she naps for), so Im worried she wont settle in it.
    we ended up having to change the bedding situation (which worked fine), but obviously we wont have a choice in Ireland. Has Ethan been sleeping in your bed, or have you just persevered with the travel cot?

Sorry to babble on.
    Thanks
    KAS XX
  • Hi Boo
    Sorry you are having such a hard time, it's not easy being away from home. Jessica has also got a bruise on her face, she got abit carried away walking with her walker and fell on it and whacked her face.

I have the same problem with our Travel cot, Jessica hates it! she will go of to sleep ok, but will wake after a couple of hours screaming and will only go back to sleep if she comes in with me.
    I did find it slightly better if i put a douvet on top of the mattress as she found it to hard.
  • Thats a good idea Simone, I might try that one when I go away.
  • They do come to me sometimes lol