Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in July 09
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Baby No.2??

Hi ladies, I have a bit of a situation here,,,
Got married 22nd May, had a period either the week before or the week after (I think it was the week after, but its all abit of a blur).. so either way, I think it was around the 26th May at the latest.. always only last 4-5days.
I had a week in June (7th) where I was having period cramps, and my Hubby had to get me the hot water bottle on two occasions, aswell as having my hot bath.. the usual with PP. But no bleeding.. at all.
Today I have the cramping again, and still no actual period. I cant remember whether I had cramps at the beginning of my pregnancy with Lily, and havent been able to get a pregnancy test yet.
(I was thinking of waiting until next week to see if I had any sign of a real period before doing a test, as then I'm definatly over due).
But having not one bleed in June, not even the slightest spotting, I thought I would ask your opinions....

xx :\?

Replies

• Options
    do a test!!!!!!!!!!! the only way to find out for sure.

hope u get the outcome u want, let us no either way.

chaxxx
  • Options
    Agree with missy moo,i would test! xx
  • Options
    Thanks Ladies! I will do a test as soon as I can get hold of one.. Watch this space/ xx
  • Options
    I would test just to be sure hon xx
  • Options
    i would test hun, i had cramping with amelia and this one so it could be a sign. it was cramping that gave away i was pg again.

Hope you get the result you want.

xx
  • Options
    I did a test this afternoon and it came up negative, so I'm going to wait until the morning and try again to be sure.. if still no period by next weekend, I will probably do another test before seeing a doctor.
    Boobs very sore now with nausea so will have to wait and see. xx
  • Options
    Keep us updated with how you get on, and hope you get the result you want! xxxxx
  • Options
    3 negative tests, a month and a half with no period... very odd indeed... so for now, I'm assuming I'm not pregnant, but cant explain the lack of period. xx
  • Options
    Hello Ladies...period finally came yesterday morning (th day of Lilys bday garden party..of all days!).
    xx
  • Options
    Oh no, I'm sorry to hear that!! I think we're going to leave it for a year now. So hopefully we wont have any problems then. Hope youre ok. xx