Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in July 09
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

trying for another

hi ladies and babies,

well the title says it all really, i've started taking my folic acid (i know i'm a bit late)and were trying in the middle of march!!!!!
we were waiting longer as advised by my doc but we can't wait anymore. were soooooooooo excited just hope i get a sticky one.

how's all yer babies getting on now? nicole is playing peek a boo with us now 4 the past 3 weeks and is so funny, it is truly amazing how much u can love some one, thats prob why we want another one:lol:

cha&nicolexxx

Replies

• Options
    Ooooh good luck huni,we are trying again in july!Cant wait.
    sending lots of baby dust your way!!!
    luv clare and harrison.x.x.
  • Options
    thankn u so much, we can't wait, just hope i can.

how's ur little man doing?

cha&nicolexxx
  • Options
    good luck to you both! I am so jealous, I am really broody and so want another but there just does not seem to be anyway for us to afford another one. As it is I have had to go back to work full time image x
  • Options
    Hi everything is gr8 harri is sitting up, rolling over and as cut 2 teeth! Things go so fast he as also just started copying his brothers which im sure is'nt a good thing!lol
    hows nicole?
    luv clare
  • Options
    flowerlands i know what u mean about not been able to afford one as both muself and my husband were let go from our jobs before xmas but we decided to go ahead anyway as what will be will be (plus he thinks he is starting his new job soon)

mummy2.5: time flys doesn't it? say he looks soooo cute with his two teeth awww, nicky hasn't any yet but the are driving her mad.she loves playing peek a boo with her blanket bib or what ever she can and from yesterday has started waving day day.say ur house is a barrel of laughs especially when he is already starting to copy his brothers, amazing aren't the

cha&nicole