Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

Slight snag to my amazing SMEPing month!

Morning,

I am CD17 and we've been SMEPing this month and doing lots of other good TTC things but we've hit a snag!
I cant find my smiley face :cry::cry::cry:
(I am using the CBD OPK - and get a smiley face when you ovulate!)

Really thought it would be here by now as usually I ov around CD16 but still nothing :\?
I only have a 28 day cycle so where the hell is it?

Really annoyed know as I only explained to hubby how difficult it can be if you find out you dont always ov etc etc - This is our 6th month of trying and he is only just realsing the 'other' side of TTC.

We are still bd-ing every other till i either get AF or OV.
But it will be a case of what came first the witch or the egg! :roll:

[Modified by: mrsallen08 on 20 January 2010 08:07:01 ]

Replies

• Hi

my experience has been the following:
    3 months of using OPK and not one smiley - not one!
    BUT
    we kinda did SMEP this month until OH got a bit fed up with it and stopped on CD11 I think?
    However, on Monday I got my BFP!

I think that OPKs detect a certain level of LH and if you aren't producing that much you won't get a pos - it doesn't mean that you haven't OV'd at all just that you haven't produced enough give a pos!

Hope this helps!

Beth
  • Thanks Beth
    I've just been sulking all morning. Only have one test left as well in the pack so if its not image tomorrow then we will just have to see what happens.

UR post has given me some hope though!
    H&H 9 months to you!
  • Thanks!
    I sulked for a bit when I thought that I wasn't working - if you know what I mean!
    Just keep doing what you're doing and things will be fine!
    I'll be on the lookout for your BFP announcement in a couple of weeks!
    PMA to you!
    Beth
  • Ahh thanks chick!
    Ive bought some pregnancy mags to have a chill out with later and get my PMA back!