Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

is this a sign of a bfp or a definate no no?! (tmi!)

Hi everyone

I'm currently 6dpo and have a question regarding cm. Since I ovulated, up until today my cm was still clear and of ewcm consistency. Today, went to toilet earlier (sorry for tmi coming up) and my knickers had quite a bit of creamy white and quite sticky cm which was surrounded by "wet patches" that actually looked like I'd had an accident! When I "checked" my cm properly it was like a white creamy lotion and quite wet. Have tried to google an answer but am getting conflicting answers! Does anyone know if this is actually a sign of pregnancy or a sign of not being preg??!!

Am very confused right now as I've had quite a lot of "symptoms" this month x

Replies

• are you sure its not... ahem.. 'man juice' ... otheriwsie i have no idea..

xxx
  • I'd try not to get too hung up on things like that this early on, I don't think you would really have many changes to cm yet. It can vary from day to day for most people.

Best of luck though!
  • I'd try not to get too hung up on things like that this early on, I don't think you would really have many changes to cm yet. It can vary from day to day for most people.

Best of luck though!
  • No def not as haven't bd'd for 6 days since my 2nd peak