Forum home› Getting pregnant› Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Help, bleeding ***update***

ok so i'm on CD18, my cycles are still decreasing each time but last was 44 days.
Had 11 days of period, which is normal for me, on sat (cd14) i had weird pains in my left side, which i put down to ov pains. Well literally about 5 mins ago i went to the loo to discover i'm bleeding, lots of large clots (sorry tmi) i've had a dull ache for the past hour or so but didn't think anything of it,
what the hell is going on? never had this before and i'm a bit worried. Is this a new cycle?

**update**
Ok its official since last night there has not been a hint of blood. So i really don't no what to think.
I'm guessing its not AF, maybe ov bleeding or just my body having a funny 5. My cbfm arrived today so i guess i'll wait for AF and see what happens. thanks HappyMrsS

[Modified by: Nilo on 21 January 2010 14:00:13 ]

Replies

• Options
    Maybe you should go to the dr hun? I'm sure it's nothing to worry about but they might be able to suggest something or put your mind at rest? Sorry I can't be more help! xx
  • Options
    thanks hun, whats weird is now its gone, been nothing since i cleaned up. Grrr being tortured by my own body image
  • Options
    It couldn't be implantation bleeding could it?? xx
  • Options
    wouldn't have thought so only bd'd once this cycle and that was last night. Only thing i would think of is ovulation bleeding but i've never had it before so not got a clue.
  • Options
    ive just started my cbfm too so we can be in the same boat!!

im just getting excited to POAS!!!