Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

how long did you wait to get af after chempreg

just wondered how long on average did anyone wait to get af after a chemical pregnancy.i had one after my first mmc but i wasnt even a day late and it came in one fell swoop.this time i tested 15th jan got positives to 17th and not pregnant on 18th.was due af 20th jan.but ive no cramping like i usually do and everytime i think af coming its just clear (soory tmi)discharge.im due a test for thrombophilia on 25th and dont know if i should mention this or not.thanks a mill hope you ladies have good dayxxxxx

Replies

• Hi hun

Im really sorry this is all so confusing for you.

When I had a chem pg I bleed a week later, I tested a bit early & was getting faint +ve for about a week & a half then AF hit me full flow, clots & very painful (sorry tmi).

I would mention it when you have the thrombollia blood test just incase there's a chance it can affect the blood results.

Hope you get some answers soon one way or another hun xxx
  • i had to laugh just as i finished that post she came i saw she conquered lol.its just easier now that i know when cd1 is.im not bleeding too bad yet and just slight cramps so at least this is first pain free period since october .well on to see if its a luv bug for feb...gotta keep optomistic !!!! hope you all have good dayxxxxx
  • ohh im sorry hun, that's just typical isnt it!!

Add your name to the feb thread hun we can keep eachother posted on how were doing xxx