Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

I know I shouldn't have but. . . .UPDATE

GREAT PHOTO!! SOOO CUTE

Replies

• I just took a HPT at 10dpo and I THINK I got a very very faint line. Trying not to get too excited cos it is only faint - will do another in the morning. Iv looked at it in every light in the house lol and there defo a line there. . . .i think haha. And it came up withing th 5 mins recommeneded on the test. Just had to tell someone.
    Dunno why I tested - cos i was positive it wud be a straight BFN.
    Not sure what to do now and I know i shudn't have tested this early lol. And I know it would/will mean so much mroe when its darker.
    OH god I am a wreck now I will never sleep lol.
    Sorry girls jsut had to tell someone!!

[Modified by: Snugglenush on 22 January 2010 18:42:25 ]
  • ARRHHHH!! how exciting! Good luck and really hope it is your BFP!
    If you got a faint line today everyday should get darker.
    xx
  • OMG im not gonna sleep now either lol- you're naughty! fingers crossed for you hun really hope its a full on bfp tmw am- post as soon as you know xxx
  • extra message by mistake!

[Modified by: MrsCake on January 21, 2010 09:18 PM]

• Oooooh I think you are going to be having a sleepless night :lol:

Good luck for testing tomorrow, sending you lots of baby dust xx
  • omg thats great news!! fingers crossed for you to get a definate line in the morning! have you told your OH? keep us updated!
    *whispers* congratulations!
    xxxx
  • Hiya hun, omg a line is a line *whispers congratulations* you must be over the moon!! hope I am joining you hun (would be good to have a buddy).

When did you ov? I think I am only 7dpo so still too early to test unless I ov that weekend same as you but I wasnt doing OPKs then I'd got fed up and stopped testing ha.........its all so confusing eh.

What hpt did you do?

xx
  • hope its your BFP hun, sounds like it to me image xx
  • oooo How exciting - Have you got a pic of the line??
  • Hey left my camera at work - tried to take it with my phone camera but it was crap.
    OH still at work!!! He a chef so works long hours - hopefully he be back by midnight.
    I just keep looking at it. There definately a line there.
    OMG I am terrified that something is going to go wrong. Argh!!!
  • Oh SD - I OV'd last Mon/Tue I think so about 9/10 dpo now.
    Used a pg test from interent. Have used them before and never got a fiant line before - so i know its not just the test. Have a CBD saved up for when my AF is actually late.
    Can't wait for OH to come home!!!!!!
  • I bet you can't!! You must be climbing the walls!!!!! Well have everything crossed for youxx
  • Oooooh! How exciting!! I am keeping everything crossed that it's your BFP! Will check back in the morning x x
  • Just terrified that OH will come home and say he can't see a line!! HAHA!!
  • Mine would say that just to be awkward (and probably to protect me to a degree) but I'd just want to be indulged!
  • LOL mine possible too to be honest!! I keep looking at it and there still looks like a line to me haha.
    Ah well i am just gonna enoy the feeling that this is certainly the closest iv ever got to the BFP!! . . .until tomoorow morning hopefully lol.
  • *Crosses all limbs that it's a BFP* x
  • Hi hun, you could test again tonight?? if youve got a line and havent used fmu, you should get the same result..................go on you know you want to!!!

I only have 1 tesco test but it would be too early for me but my symptoms are good this month, ha I said that last month tho too so tres confused right now!!!

I keep doing things wrong at work and forgetting what people have said to me and getting confused - I googled it and said you can feel confused etc so its either my BFP or senile dementia kicking in one or the other!!

I wont sleep tonight now am too EXCITED for you and am going to have to get up early and log on to see if you have posted xx
  • Hi hun, you could test again tonight?? if youve got a line and havent used fmu, you should get the same result..................go on you know you want to!!!

I only have 1 tesco test but it would be too early for me but my symptoms are good this month, ha I said that last month tho too so tres confused right now!!!

I keep doing things wrong at work and forgetting what people have said to me and getting confused - I googled it and said you can feel confused etc so its either my BFP or senile dementia kicking in one or the other!!

I wont sleep tonight now am too EXCITED for you and am going to have to get up early and log on to see if you have posted xx