Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

Ov bleeding or weird AF?

Hi ladies

Could do with some advice or reassurance please - I had AF on 5th Jan so think I'm due to ovulate this week, although I have PCOS so have fairly irregular cycles. I've had pains in my right side, which I've had for months and think they may be ovulation related. However I went to the loo yesterday (sorry if TMI) and there was "pink" so thought that maybe, double crossed fingers, it was a implantation bleed image Anyway I went to the loo again today (during a massive power cut so was checking by torch light!!) and there was some red blood and something that looked like a little clot. Anyway...sorry to be going on but I'm a little worried/confused...I've just been to the loo again and there's alot more blood.

Any ideas - could it be implantation? Could it just be ovulation as read today that you can get ovulation bleeding? Or could it be another AF...so quickly after my last?

Thanks in advance

Replies

• how stange i had exactly that, had af upto CD12, pains in my left side CD 14 and bleeding (red with clots but which had stopped before i even discovered it) on CD18. I was very wrorried as i've never had mid cycle bleeding but i think (hope) its ov bleeding. Can't imagine mine would be implantation because we only bd once and that was the day before i bleed and apparently it doesn't show up that quick. I googled it and apparently ov bleeding can be red with clots rather the pink/brown and its something to do with the hormones.
  • how stange i had exactly that, had af upto CD12, pains in my left side CD 14 and bleeding (red with clots but which had stopped before i even discovered it) on CD18. I was very wrorried as i've never had mid cycle bleeding but i think (hope) its ov bleeding. Can't imagine mine would be implantation because we only bd once and that was the day before i bleed and apparently it doesn't show up that quick. I googled it and apparently ov bleeding can be red with clots rather the pink/brown and its something to do with the hormones.
  • Thanks Nilo - good to know I'm not the only one - so scary though. image
  • i no, and i've just started spotting again, what on earth is going on image