Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

More HPT?! I'm nuts!!

Well ladies i was in superdrug yesterday and there twin packs of HPT are 2 for ??8 so i bought 2 packs haha i have about 10/11 various different tests at home already, dunno why i bought them!!

Bit of a pointless post really but i cant tell anyone else and i know u lot will understand the madness! xx

Replies

• :lol: You will appreciate having lots in stock when you do get your BFP. I only had 2 and had to go out and buy more to make sure :lol: Good luck xx
  • Hi

Its addictive isnt it its cost me a fortune and only month 2, am seriously going to have to cut down next month if I dont get my BFP.

I bought twin pack of SD for ??8.00 and twin CBD and have used 3 SD and 1 CBD so far!!

Think its too early tho as only 8/9dpo xx
  • aw Sparkling Diamond-i hope you get a BFP, it is a bit early and i was reading about your 2ww,so i hope its only a matter of time.
    x

oooh P.S. thanks for the info on the hpt-ive just spent loads on OPKs for my monitor.

• aw SD hope u still have one left for that BFP you're going to get! I'm a bit of a hoarder, i just like having them in my draw!!! I used a couple of sainsburys own, no idea how sensitive they are but they were cheap, ??4.99 for 2!! xx
  • I have not allowed myself to buy any yet! It is only our second month of trying and I went through loads last month!! So I am trying to wait untill later in my cycle!
    I am on day CD10 so still have a way to go!
    Will you be testing soon Pickle? xx
  • Ive just looked at the SD test from yday n there is a clear pink line down the middle what do you make of this as just done another but wasnt enough wee n nothing.Its a waiting game eh, I just really want to be able to tell hubby we are expecting a baby when he comes home on friday xx
  • SD what day of your cycle are you on? Is AF late? Sorry i cant remember from your other posts. I would wait till the morning and use FMU if its not too early, hang on in there its not over yet image
    Hey Mrs Cake i think im only on CD9, the BD started lastnight yay so should be OV next weekend or around then, its usually CD15 and 16 for me. Where are you in your cycle hun? xx
  • SD what day of your cycle are you on? Is AF late? Sorry i cant remember from your other posts. I would wait till the morning and use FMU if its not too early, hang on in there its not over yet image
    Hey Mrs Cake i think im only on CD9, the BD started lastnight yay so should be OV next weekend or around then, its usually CD15 and 16 for me. Where are you in your cycle hun? xx
  • Hi hun

Af due 30th should have been due 25th but had a bit of a weird on/off af last month think due to xmas etc and stress - I am either 8/9 dpo I dont have any tests left now so I guess am going to have to wait until tuesday morning which if af due sat will make it 4 days prior............come on BFP.

Good luck ladies xx
  • I have my fingers crossed for u, and have a good feeling about it xx
  • Hello!
    I am on CD 11 today I think! I think I will ovulate around wed/thurs so keeping the BD'ing up till then! We are nearly cycle buddies!

Good luck SD i really hope you get your BFP this month xxxx