Forum home› Getting pregnant› Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

lost all my pma

after testing and getting bfn. im 8dpo, i think its too early? im toally gutted. tested at 6dpo and 7dpo and got a big fat NO.

ive got so many symptoms and signs ive had before with dd i thought this was it but now i feel so deflated :\(

i was going to get first response but they said from the day of your missed period and asda ones said 3 days before so went for them even though they have terrible bloody reviews. now im wishing i tried with first response too.

argggh!!!! :\( i actually HATE this! is there any hope left for us? af is due 31st-5th xx

[Modified by: fairy_dust on 25 January 2010 16:37:13 ]

Replies

• ps. im aware it was daft to test this early..im just feeling so sorry for myself :\(
  • grr stupid BE ate my reply,

i just wanted to say that i think it was just a bit early and your little bean is prob just getting settled in.

x x x
  • Hi FD, what you like ha ha I too tested 6,7,8 DPO I didnt test this morning as had ran out of tests and didnt want to use my CBD but I have bought some FR out of Boots they say up to 6 days before you can test.

I am going to wait until wed morn I will be 11dpo and I am still getting symptoms.

Omg today I felt really wet down below and could feel i wanted to cry and ran to the toilet to see if AF had crashed the party and it was just lots of watery cm!! I felt like I had peed myself - is this a good sign, have also been having alot of cramping today and a pain in my side, hope its baby button settling in for a 9 month stay or 8 month.

Keep up the PMA xx
  • Hi FD, what you like ha ha I too tested 6,7,8 DPO I didnt test this morning as had ran out of tests and didnt want to use my CBD but I have bought some FR out of Boots they say up to 6 days before you can test.

I am going to wait until wed morn I will be 11dpo and I am still getting symptoms.

Omg today I felt really wet down below and could feel i wanted to cry and ran to the toilet to see if AF had crashed the party and it was just lots of watery cm!! I felt like I had peed myself - is this a good sign, have also been having alot of cramping today and a pain in my side, hope its baby button settling in for a 9 month stay or 8 month.

Keep up the PMA xx
  • Hey ladies,

no 1 - 8 dpo is a bit early really - dun think it would necessairily show just yet! Can be as late as 19dpo!!

no 2 - I had a real big dip in pma the day before my bfp - i was convinced that it was just never ever ever gonna happen for me. That i wold never know what it feels like to be pregnant = and here I am now image

I know it is hard - but you just have to keep smiling. it will happen - and may have already happened!

sending bucket loads of pma and babydust your way.

http://lmtf.lilypie.com/dMk5.png

• Hi Sparkling Diamond
    i have exactly same feeling. was at work and felt like i had peed myself so ran to toilet and nothing but watery CM had cramping in right said since yesterday and tolday felt really bloated. i am 5 or 6 DPO.
    did test yesterday and today got a big fat no and now feel really low. xx
  • Charlie73 don't feel low, a positive would be soooo unlikely to show that early, you are still in with a chance! xx
  • Yeah Charlie its too early hun says me whose been poas since 6dpo. I was so frightened it was af and felt really low all day!!

Am too scared to test now but tomorrow will be 10dpo so think am gonna brave a FR!!

xx
  • Thanks ladies. will keep everything crossed for you and for me too!!! going to invest in FR as i've only used tesco ones. buy FR then do it next week!! xx