Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

Grr

i had to POAS today (well, technically tomorrow but 1 day surely won't make much difference lol) as it's 3 weeks since the mc...and it's still BFP :\( i had myself prepared for BFN but i think this is kinda worse! there's no way i could have got pregnant again and when i had the scan 3 weeks ago the nurse said everything was gone...so...any ideas? has this happened to anyone? i need to phone the EPU to tell them but what will they do? argh so frustrating i just wanna be able to move on :\( x

Replies

• Oh no, poor you!

I think they'll probably scan you again, or that's what they said they are going to do with me if I've still got a BFP on 2nd Feb. Saying that, when I had my first scan after natural mc they said it wasn't clear yet so they may have different plans for you.

So sorry tho, I know exactly how you must be feeling as I am dreading getting a BFP.

Good luck
    xxx
  • It took me almost 3 weeks to get a bfn on a test. I wasn't told to do a test or to call with the results, but kept an eye on it just to be sure. So it can be that there is nothing left, but that the hcg levels where so high they are still going down.
  • It took me almost 3 weeks to get a bfn on a test. I wasn't told to do a test or to call with the results, but kept an eye on it just to be sure. So it can be that there is nothing left, but that the hcg levels where so high they are still going down.
  • my hcg was so low 3 weeks ago they told me it wasn't worth doing a scan but did one anyway the next day! urgh just want some closure! x
  • It can take a while for all hcg to leave your system, do you know what your levels were 3 wks ago??

Is it a faint +ve or strong? xxx
  • It can take a while for all hcg to leave your system, do you know what your levels were 3 wks ago??

Is it a faint +ve or strong? xxx
  • Hi hun,

Just wonderin how you got on today? Hope all went well

xxx
  • they didn't tell me my levels 3 weeks ago...the woman was quite abrupt on the phone when she phoned to tell me not to bother coming in for a scan that i didn't ask! i haven't even phoned epu yet, i was thinking of waiting another week before i start making a fuss and worrying lol x
  • they didn't tell me my levels 3 weeks ago...the woman was quite abrupt on the phone when she phoned to tell me not to bother coming in for a scan that i didn't ask! i haven't even phoned epu yet, i was thinking of waiting another week before i start making a fuss and worrying lol x