Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

A little light reading haha...

I would not deprive anyone of wanting a child and good luck to them but is anyone else totally baffled by who easy this transgender couple seem to have gotten pregnant with a spem donor despite all the hormones etc...haha. And here we are worrying about every sneaky glass of wine, lack of bd'ing need I go on. You really have to laugh sometimes.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/worldnews/article-1246153/Second-pregnant-man-Scott-Moore-birth-baby-boy-month.html?ITO=1708&referrer=yahoo

Maybe, it's all a figment of my baby-crazed mind and I really am seeing things haha.

Replies

• thats so bizzare. but i guess we can all understand the urge to be pregnant and have babies. he is a woman after all and i guess as a woman its a natural hormonal thing that we actually have no control over. even when its supressed with male hormones, turns out womens hormones are the stronger of the too. but then we knew that all along didnt we girls lol.
  • I'm sorry I dont get it!
    They were both women who both wanted to be men that fancied men but stay women?

I'm sorry but I feel sorry for the children - yes they will be loved blah blah blah but the amount of bullying and confusion in sex education classes??? Thats going to scar an indiviual for life.
  • No only Scott was the woman and so married the man while a girl, then he changed to be a boy, but is going to be a parent!!

x x x x
  • Oh i find this sort of thing very disturbning indeed. Science does scare me a bit. In a horrid and closed minded way i just wanna scream 'if ur a boy ur a boy... if ur a girl ur a girl'. I knw it doesnt always work like that but i just think that baby is going to be very confused indeed.
  • Homefairy - Thomas was a girl as well. And still has a female birth certificate thats why they are married and not civil partnership because Scott had already registered as changed to male.

All very confusing anyhoo!
  • Homefairy - Thomas was a girl as well. And still has a female birth certificate thats why they are married and not civil partnership because Scott had already registered as changed to male.

All very confusing anyhoo!
  • oh my goodness! too much info at once!!!

seeing his tummy just makes me think he is heavy though...i dont see it as a bump!!!

x x x