Forum home› Getting pregnant› Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

temp question??

I wasnt temping this month but then i kept getting conflicting cm and ov pains (for the last 12 days), so i started temping to see if i had ov'd. now my temp dropped way down yesterday then punced up this morning. i tried to get into my ff account and havving problems with it so cant check my last couple fo cycles. what im wandering is do i clas ov as the day of temp drop or the day of temp risexxxx

Replies

• Options
    I'm not really sure, I thought that once your temp rose that was the sign that OV had happened? So I would guess the last low temp was the day you OV'd??
  • Options
    thanks hun, im sure i have answered posts on here before with the same question but i usually check my charts first. so i take it im 1dpo today.xxx
  • Options
    Hi angel100, the day of the temp drop is usually plotted as OV on the ff chart. Fingers crossed that taking the relaxed approach has worked for you pet! xx
  • Options
    thnak you. i hope so although it didnt feel very relaxed felt more stressed coz i didnt know when i ov'd. its lucky i did check temps coz im sure i would have classed ov as a few days ago.xxxxxx
  • Options
    Hey hun, on ff it charted my ov as the day before my first rise. xxx
  • Options
    thanks hun, i think i can officially class myself as 1dpo.xxxx
  • Options
    Yay!!!! xxxxx