Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

Babies babies everywhere!

Is it just me but every where I go, whatever I do there seems to be either babies or pregnancies! Loads of TV programmes are currently going through pregnancy story lines, the adverts are either talking about baby milk, nappies, pregnancy tests and now bloody water! Facebook is full of friends who have just had babies, showing off their bumps or announcing their pregnancy and I even had to teach reproduction at school today!!!!!!!

At least the last thing on my list was amusing as the kids asked me sooooo many hilariuos questions I almost cried laughing - blame hormones but they were just so funny! Think the kids think I have finally flipped!!

Replies

• heya...
    i know exactly what you mean..babies are everywhere! its wierd kuz when i watched gavin and stacey, (dnt know if u watch that) but when i was preg stacey did a neg preg test and (altho i know it isnt real!) i felt sorry for her! but then i miscarried and when stacey did a +ve test i wasnt preg anymore image
    and then there's all the adverts, ppl in the supermarket and the countless friends and family.
    my best friend and cuzin have both just had babies and obv im so happy for them, but wen i see them being mothers it just makes me want that same thing sooo much!
    and today facebook is full of friends comparing how much their newborns now weigh!
    but hey at least the kids u wer teaching made u laf in the end! silver lining eh...
    and im sure it'll be our turn soon!!
    xxxx
  • ARRGGHHHHH

Tell me about it!!! And im getting fed up of that bloody CBD advert I keep seeing every 5 mins!!! And the aptimal one LOL!!!

Someone announced there pg today on fb I knew she was pg & ignored the post all day but this eve have managed to say congrats!!!

I think it's always the way when youve suffered a mc you seem to notice everything more.

Glad you class gave you a giggle with there questions LOL xxx
  • Yes, if one more person outside of you lot of course tells me they are pregnant I am going to phase them out of the friend or family circle. It is so bloody unfair! xx our babies will be so much prettier and well behaved lol! They will have brats, we will have children xxx
  • I'm glad its not just me thats noticed this! by some cruel twist of fate the maternity clothes always seem to be placed next to the petite clothes in shops so whenever I've been shopping in the last few weeks I keep turning round to find myself right in the middle of all the maternity clothes, and bloody mannequins with bumps -arrgghh!
  • I accidently brought myself some leggings which turned out to be maternity. Didn't realise until I got home! Going to keep wearing them though as they are sooo soft and I can get fat in them!!!!
  • I accidently brought myself some leggings which turned out to be maternity. Didn't realise until I got home! Going to keep wearing them though as they are sooo soft and I can get fat in them!!!!
  • Hi Muffin,
    I agree - I notice Asda have started the bloody baby week again!!! they were all over the place yesterday!