Forum home General Chat General chat

Anyone else watching Casualty??

... and blubbing like a baby?!! It's baby Harry's funeral - so sad, even though I know its only a TV programme!! Might have to go upstairs and just check on ickle George xxx

Replies

• I had to stop watching casulty months ago. I've turned into such a great wuss that any tv program involving children that are even slightly ill reduces me to tears!!
  • i know, i was crying too!!! so sad. image
    xxx
  • Bedhead - I've only just started watching it again!! And then this happens - BOO HOO...... Ickle George was all OK and sleeping like, well, a George!! Thank goodness...
  • Bedhead - I've only just started watching it again!! And then this happens - BOO HOO...... Ickle George was all OK and sleeping like, well, a George!! Thank goodness...
  • It's probably a good job I'm not watching it, every time I try and peek in on Barney I wake him up and then he starts crying :roll: Not like Millie, you can more or less jump on her without waking her up :lol:
  • ive been watching the past few weeks of this and crying at every episode but i didnt watch last night cos crying makes me fail my diet :lol: i comfort eat and casualty is no excuse :lol: its so so sad ....i did catch the end though and was wondcering why harry's mum (whats her bloomin name) was cross with her husband (damn baby brain) ..do u know mrs s?? xx
  • I don't watch casualty v often but I watched the one where there crashed into the lake and then i caught the end of last nites. Was sooo sad, i couldn't even imagine havin to go through that that tiny coffin was heartbreakin. Makes me feel very lucky xx
  • g/c from Baby - I had an early night so gotta watch it on the IPlayer but I just know I'll be in floods of tears. I couldn't believe he died.

Bedhead - the more I read about Barney the more I think him and Beth sound like they were seperated at birth! I so rarely check on Beth (20 weeks) now as the minute I open her bedroom door she starts to wake up!

• I decided not to watch it last night as I knew I'd be in floods of tears. I was bawling my eyes out at the one where baby Harry died right at the end, after they thought he would be okay. And I know it's not real but it still really upsets me. Even hubby looked a bit choked up!

Since having kids I've turned into an emotional wreck! I cry at the most ridiculous of things.

xxx
  • Hi chuffedbaby2,

Yes - can fill you in!! Earlier in the episode she'd been going round saying that she needed to dress him to keep him warm, had to go in the hearse so he wasn't on his own, etc - basically in complete denial. So at one point he just shouted at her - "HE'S DEAD! HARRY'S DEAD!!" - so then she got the hump with him and that's why she was cross!!

S x
  • Hi chuffedbaby2,

Yes - can fill you in!! Earlier in the episode she'd been going round saying that she needed to dress him to keep him warm, had to go in the hearse so he wasn't on his own, etc - basically in complete denial. So at one point he just shouted at her - "HE'S DEAD! HARRY'S DEAD!!" - so then she got the hump with him and that's why she was cross!!

S x