Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Implantation Bleeding?

Hello Ladies...
Please help me out here, will go nuts otherwise!
Here goes my story...am 25 have been married for 4 years now. Me and OH have been trying for a baby for about an year now. I got pregnant last september but miscarried. I had a D&C and started getting my regular AF from last month. The first normal period after the miscarriage started on Jan 4th and we resumed BDing soon after. The last time I remember BD was on 24th of jan. I started bleeding very little on the 30th and thought I was starting to have a period. It was not as heavy or painful as it normally was. In fact it just 3-4 drops in a dark brown colour (sorry TMI). I usually have a heavy flow on the second day but not this time...it was again the 2-3 drops in dark colour and then it stopped completely. Today is the third day and there is nothing. Could this be implantation bleeding? I dont want to get my hopes up...but such a thing didnt happen to me earlier! I am more worried than excited because of the miscarraige episode. I really had to tell this to someone...

Replies

• Hi,
    It depends how many DPO you are? I just got my BFP and had an implantation bleed at 10DPO. I've had 3 other pregnancies and never experienced an implantation bleed with any of those. It does sound like implantation bleed, I've got my fingers crossed it is. Good luck xx
  • Hiya,

Sounds like it could be an implantation bleed, but hard to tell? How many dpo are you?

Good luck xx