Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

Devastated, looks like I am back in TTC :sad:

Can't stop crying, after one day of happiness and bliss it looks like the dream is over for me.
After having a vvvvvvv faint positive of Friday night, I got my BFP on Sunday morning, although faint it was definitely there!
I tested Sunday evening and it was as dark as the control line, got really excited as HCG levels must have increased!
Woke up this morning and tested again and the line was barely there again! So I phoned up the docs he did a pregnancy test there and it was BFN, so had blood taken to wait for HCG results from that! As I'm a gluten for punishment tested 1 more time - not even a hint of a line!
Very confused because had no bleeding either!

Have I had a chemical pregnancy?

Life is so cruel, yesterday we were so over the moon we even went out especially to buy the pregnancy bible! I just feel like my body has let me down once again.

Replies

• oooh i'm so so sorry to hear that wannabeamummy. image it sounds like a chemical pregnancy in which case you'll get af at some point.
    i don't know what i can say, just letting you know my thoughts are with you xxx
  • Ahhh hun, that is really sh!t, sounds like you need a big hug x

It does sound like a chemical pregnancy from what I've read about them.

I've also got a prganancy bible on my book shelf which will remain there until I get my BFP x
  • oh no how awlful, you must be so upset.
    I am no expert but it sounds like a checmical one ... I had a MC and had bleeding but I could be wrong.
    Try to stay positive and we are all here still x
  • I'm so sorry to hear your bad news, if it gives you any hope a similar thing happended to me last month, I got my BFP on Xmas Eve and then started bleeding a couple of days later at 5+2. I don't like to call it a mc as it was very early days and it was just like a normal period. I've gone on to get another (cautious) BFP this month with no AF in between. Sending you my love and hugs and fingers crossed for that BFP soon xx
  • So sorry to hear that. Thinking of you and fingers crossed for that BPP soon. Take care. Zxx
  • So sorry to hear this hun, sending you big hugs, life is so crap sometimes and I hope you get a BFP next time hun.

Take care xx
  • So sorry honey, how terrible.
    I hope you get a big fat sticky BFP soon.

x x x
  • YEA ME TOO CHICKEN TAKE CARE HAVE LOTS OF CUDDLES WITH OH AND LOOK FORWARD TO STICKY BEAN SOON, AT LEAST U KNOW U CAN CONCEIVE, SO NEXT STEP STICKY BEAN XX HUGS XX
  • I am so sorry to hear that hun. I am thinking of you. Take care of yourself. Sending you hugs x x
  • so sorry to hear that hun, sending you hugs, take care of yourself xx
  • ((((hugs))))) thinking of you xxx
  • Thank you for all of your hugs and thoughts, I really appreciate it x going in to work tomorrow, lets hope I can get through more than half a day without hysteria!
  • Oh hun, Im really sorry to hear your sad news. Look after yourself, you need plenty of rest and tlc xx
  • So sorry to hear this, take care of yourself x
  • so sorry to hear this hun xxxxx
  • Aw hun so sorry to hear this, fingers crossed for you soon xxx