Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy

Support and meeting other mums to be

Annalise,

Congratulations to you on your pregnancy, and welcome to this site. I hope you manage to find someone who lives close by but failing that this site is full of really helpful advice.

Take care, Zoe xx

Replies

• Welcome to PP and congratulations on your pregnancy. Like Zoe said i hope theres someone on here who lives near you otherwise you'll be able to meet other new mums at various tots groups, they're really worth going to.
    And of course, theres always advice chats and company here!
  • Hi Annalise,
    welcome to pp and congrats on your pregnancy.
    I can highly recommend the aquanatal classes. i did them with my first pregnancy and they were sooo relaxing. Unfortunately, by the time my second pregnancy came round, there was no teacher available to take over them, so there were no classes. I really missed them. I met some lovley people and am still very close to one of the ladies i met there, and our girls were born 3 days apart, theyve had a joint birthday party and are very close.

Anyway, enough of my rambling on. Hope you find some good classes, and enjoy the rest of your pregnancy!!
    Look forward to chatting soon
    Kas xx
  • Hi Annalise
    Welcome to pp and congratulations on your first pregnancy.
    My name is Simone and i am mum to jessica.
    Hope you find this site usefull, i love it and have made alot of new friends.

Hope to chat soon xx
  • Hi Annalise,

Congratulations on your pregnancy, I'm Jude mum to Jd aka Joseph.

Hope you settle into Cardiff and make lots of lovely friends soon, the friends I made in pregnancy are life long friends now

Love jd_mummy xx
  • Jd mummy, i never knew your name was Jude.

Hello, Jude!!
    Im sure ive never read that anywhere before.
    dont mean to sound ignorant. Sorry if it does.
    Kas xx
  • Hi Kas,

Thats funny and of course it doesnt sound ignorant xxx
  • hehe, thats easier to type than jd mummy.

have a good weekend, gotta sign off now.
    Boooo!!
    lol
    kas xx
  • Hi Annalise. Welcome to PP and congrats on your pregnancy. It must be daunting to face having a baby in a place where you know no one, but that will change so quickly once the baby is here, or before through the classes. I knew no one where I lived but I soon met other mums, mostly whilst waiting to see the health visitors or through baby massage at the same place. Find out about local play groups as they are great places to meet other mums.

I am currently 28 weeks pregnant with my second so if you have any questions I or the other ladies on here else will always do their best to help with answers.