Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

illness!!

so, me and oh started tracking ov this month. all is going well, im heading into my 2ww. only now, im ill!!started yesterday, swollen glands, headache and a really achy body (to the point where i can hardly move) have got to go and see the doctor as i think i have a virus. im not too keen on taking meds if theres a chance of pg but i have to get better, how frustrating!! anyone else suffering?? xxxx:\(

Replies

• Morning, I have woke with a really sore throte, headache and a uck feeling i also feel if i eat i am going to be sick image i have tryed eating but felt worse.....

(((((hugs)))))) and rest.... hope you feel better soon xxxx
  • We're now in our 2ww, and i woke up with a headache and scratchy throat. Ive got a sore nose from sneezing!! AND tonight is our 'date night'!

I might rush around tidying up everything and then i can go back to bed. Ive got some work emails so i reckon if i do them now i can get off with my plan!!

Theres a thread right now about other people feeling poorly and what to take...i had to look, but i would have to go to the shop for things so i think its just bed and a dvd for me!!!!

x x x
  • thanks girls, im glad its not just me!have been to docs, its a virus that has spread to my muscles. plenty of rest and fluids needed apparantley, hope you both feel better soon xxx
  • oh no, im just a rotten cold. i hope you feel better soon.

x x x