Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

i don't understand ...

Hiya

you may or maynot know my story but briefly got my BFP on Sunday, followed by 2 BFNs on Monday so had bloods done, I thought it must be a chemical pregnancy :cry: but I haven't had a bleed yet and still having pregnancy symptoms, pulling from tummy, extreme tiredness, weeing a lot (sorry tmi).

I don't get what's going on!
Hopefully get bloods back tomorrow
But want to know, why is ttcing so hard?

Replies

• Oh hun, I don't really know what to say, but I didn't want to read and run.
    Just want to let you know I'm thinking of you and hope the results tomorrow give you a better picture of what's happening.
    (((((HUGS))))) x x
  • Oh babe i wish i could tell you whats happening with your body x I hope really hope that recent tests have somehow managed to be wrong and there's a wee bean hiding in there somewhere x good luck for your results x
  • eVERYTHING CROSSED THAT YOUR BLOODS ARE POSITIVE-damn, cat on the caps key-sorry!!
    When I had a chem pg I had bfps friday and saturday, bfn on sunday-but also no longer felt 'pg' and af found me on the tuesday.
    I hope she doesn't find you.
    H.xxx
  • Hiya hunny. I really hope that your little one sticks and you get +ive bloods back.
    I think i had a chemical last month. I got a few days of positives then af came a couple of days early. I was still getting v v v faint positives after bleed but all bfns now.
    Have you tested since or are you just waiting for blood results to come back? xxx