Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

The rollercoaster of ttc!

Following a similar post on her a few days ago, I found out yesterday that my 21yr old cousin who was due to get married in Sept 2011 has found out that she is 10weeks pregnant. I know I sholud be pleased for her but as soon as I heard the news I broke down into floods of tears!!! Just felt that it wasnt fair as they dont want a baby yet and are somewhat shocked and yet hubby and I ( and all you lovely ladies on here) are desperate to get our bfps and are trying everything to ensure that it happens each month!!!!

Replies

• aw i no its hard and i no its hard to be happy for someone when you wnt a baby so much but you never know it could be the best thing for them

i would feel the same as you tho

my hubby and i werent trying when i fell with our son,werent married then either and has just got back together after a 2 month split BUT it was the best thing ever to happen for us both and apart from another child i couldnt wish for anything more

chin up chick xxx