Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

Ovulation buddy???

:\) Any-one else ovulating>? did CB OPK last night and got a smiley face! : ) yay! and temp has shot up to 36.11 feel some funny feelings in lower part of tummy??

hope this is our month!! image

******baby dust to all*******

Replies

• CBFM told me 'peak' this morning image Temp has risen a tad and saliva ferning, so I'll join you.

This is my first month of proper TTC, so I'll be amazed if I fall.
  • hi how many days are you past cd? im on CD10 not sure if im ovulating though not got any of those tests were just bd every other day really just to make sure x
  • hi how many days are you past cd? im on CD10 not sure if im ovulating though not got any of those tests were just bd every other day really just to make sure x

I have a redunculously long cycle, so CD25!

I know, crazy huh? Witch will be here in 14 days if not preg though
  • so your in your 2ww? i got a few more days to go my last cycle was 35 days but one before that was 28 days so not really sure just guessing really xx
  • I am indeed .

Have been plotting everything on the tracker on medhelp.org as it actually seems a lot better than some sites (and also has a cool, free, ipod app to track temps!)

http://www.medhelp.org/user_trackers/show/158215
    My Tracker

Tracking things makes it feel a little more in my control!

[Modified by: Adelicia on February 04, 2010 10:21 AM]

• I'm on CD10 too. Haven't done my ov poas yet but am hoping for 2 lines today! Usually ov about this time... baby dust to all xx
  • I am on CD26 now and I got a positive opk last night (only 2nd cycle since off pill). Also first month of ttc for me so not holding out much hope for a BFP, but we'll give it our best shot! :lol:
  • hi to all!! image thanks for joining!!! :-8

i am on CD 14, just getting used to how it all works with the CD'd an all the other bits but was soo pleased to see a smiley face!! image Adelicia- i too will be amazed if i fall, but you never know!! many people have! maybe its our month? hehe!!

Keep me posted girls!!

******** buckets of baby dust*********