Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

She got me right on time :cry:

Yep yesterday evening i went food shopping and had been thinking all day WELL...... maby i still have a chance..... Well the witch crushed that about 5 last night... so today is day 2 (ish)......

OH TOLD imageimage me to get some OPK's.... after i spent a hour crying.......... Thats the most he has ever really chatted since "the chat" :lol::lol::lol:

Cant belive its another month just gone.... So here i go to month 18 and keeping everything crossed this month.... I am hoping this month i don't have any major stressing out and OV & BD at the right times xxx

Have a lovely day ladys xx

Hugs gems xx

Replies

• Ohhh POOOOOO! yay get out to the super market and get those all important OPK's!!! Well you always have next month honey!! ( i know you'll probably hate hearing that!!!) sorry! but keep up the PMA for next month!! just relax and by using you OPKs you get the rite time to BD hun!!

God luck!!

*****baby dust****

Lucy xxx
  • Oh nooooo! I'm so sorry to hear that pet. I know I've not been on this site all that long but I know from your posts what you're going through, and yet you always find time to make the sweetest, most supportive comments on everyone else's posts.
    I really, really, really hope that this is your lucky month pet. xx
  • so sorry hope it happens for you soon.xxxx
  • O ladys u set me off :lol::lol::lol:

I am keeping my PMA up and i am really hoping that this is going to be a good month xxxxx

Good Luck to the rest of you x
  • oh no!! Try to keep PMA up honey.

x x x (lots of baby dust)
  • Rubbish!! I'm sorry she got you Gem, but at least she didn't make you wait like she did last month!!
    Good luck for next month and get those OPK's in xx
  • Gem that sucks big time! Us 2nd of Feb girls didnt have much luck!
  • Oh no baby i am sooooooooo sorry i cant believe she has got you again i had everything cossed for you babe keep your chin up and i send you loads of baby dust x x x x x x x x x

(((((((((((((((((((((((((HUGE HUGS BABE X X X))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
  • Im sorry gembags....I hope you get your PMA back and get your bfp real soon xx
  • Oh how s**t! Sorry to hear that, it'll happen hun don't worry!
  • Sorry hun , big huns, think BroodyBeth now Beth & beanie got her BFP on Month 18 could be lucky for you too you never know.

Enjoy BDing x

• Oh sweetie, sorry to hear she found you xxx