Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

When are you 'DPO'?

Hiya

I used cbfm and got a peak on Sunday and then a high on Monday and then low on tuesday....when i count as dpo?

AF is due about 14th Feb OR 18th of Feb (as AF finnished and then i had one day of it so im not sure when it ended?)

Or would you count DPO from your first high day which was Sat?!!

Thank you
x x x

Replies

• Tuesday is your DPO hun as its day past OV. You are 3 dpo today xxx
  • ARRHHH!! the 2ww begins!!
    I am either 7 DPO or 4DPO depending on which day OV was!!
    I am due on the 11th so not too long to wait now. Don't think we have done it though with the whole mess up about when I ovulated!
    Oh well I have just ordered the baby making bible for next month image
    xx
  • I hate this wait. Don't know what to do and what not to do. I think I'm about 4/5 dpo but am supposed to be doing a boot camp from Monday and gong climbing on Thursday. Don't really know what to do.

V xxx
  • Hey,
    I think you just have to carry on as normal! If you do have a little bean in there that is going to stick it will do so no mater what! Exercise and being out doing fun stuff has got to be good for you?
    I think we worry too much about what we do. The only thing I don't do in the 2ww is drink alcohol to much, just the odd one!

xx
  • Im on 6dpo and altho i keep saying im not gonna ss, i dont have any anyway. We bd'd loads around ov but i just can't see myself getting the bfp. Does anyone else feel like this? i feel guilty cos this is month 6 for us and i know others on here have been ttc for a lot longer than this. Oh well, fingers crossed it's just a dip in pma and the bfp is on it's way, good luck everyone x
  • Im on 6dpo and altho i keep saying im not gonna ss, i dont have any anyway. We bd'd loads around ov but i just can't see myself getting the bfp. Does anyone else feel like this? i feel guilty cos this is month 6 for us and i know others on here have been ttc for a lot longer than this. Oh well, fingers crossed it's just a dip in pma and the bfp is on it's way, good luck everyone x

im sure people that have been on here for longer would undersand how you feel. I feel like that too and im only 2 months in, but i was going crazy. Yesterday was rubbish as this really nice guy at work said his gf was expecting. He is so nice so i couldnt even hate him a little bit for it!! I was just so sad it wasnt me. I went to the loo and had a little cry...:\(

I wish i could say i dont think we did it, as we only bd'd twice and one of those times was the day before OV. So it prob wont happen but in my head i keep thinking, oh i bet thats it!!

x x x