Forum home› Getting pregnant› Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Anyone watching 8 boys and wanting a girl?

Arrgghh! I am getting so mad and upset watching this!

I understand couples wanting family balance, but seeing these women sob at the 20 week scan because its not a girl is so upsetting.

Its a healthy baby for gods sake!

And one woman crying because after her 100th child she's upset she didn't conceive first month of trying. She said (whilst crying) we always caught first time in the past!

Booo Hoo! Poor you! Arrgghh! :x

Replies

• OMG what channel is that on x
  • I know its really pissing me off. What is wrong with that woman? I cannot understand how a woman could see a healthy baby at the 20 week scan and weep because its a boy. Its pathetic. That child will probably see her reaction in living colour at some point in its life. Its vile.
  • argh getting angry too, they're so lucky to have children, whatever sex. Makes me so sad, bad day to be watching this! xxx
  • See my post! I'm bloody fuming. I feel so frigging sorry for them. That blond woman didn't even ask if her baby boy was healthy, just cried as he had a penis!

If that's all they have to worry about then bring it on! x
  • I know, shocking!

They are blessed and quite honestly need a bloody big slap!!!

They need to pull themselves together and get a grip. (and breathe)

xxx
  • It was on Channel 4 and just finished, but it's just starting on 4+1 (135 on Sky)

I can't believe the silly cow, said she'll always be sad for the rest of her life and life's not fair???
  • Oh lord, I'm so glad it's not on in Australia, I think I would possibly have thrown the TV out the window! They should be happy and blessed with their HEALTHY babies! Grrr!
  • The woman with the twin girls was miserable as sin shopping with them buying anything pink in sight. How must her boys feel as it's quite clear the girls were favoured.

What were the husband's doing?? My hubby said if I was like that he'd tell me to get a grip and be grateful to have a healthy baby. People just take it for granted and irritates me! x x x
  • I seen it advertised and made a mental note NOT to watch it, I knew it would make me so mad, going by the sounds of things I'm really glad I didn't see it!! xx
  • Me too I have avoided 4 recently as it seems to have a lot of baby programmes on! Some people just do not appreciate how lucky they actually are!
  • Me too I have avoided 4 recently as it seems to have a lot of baby programmes on! Some people just do not appreciate how lucky they actually are!