Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

please pm me to look at my test!!!

hi ladies

did a test this morning and have got a very very faint line - af due tomorrow!!

please pm me with your phone number so i can text you the picture to give me your opinons as im not sure if im imagining things!!!!!!!

thanks in advance x x

Replies

• Options
    If there is any faint line at all its a BFP. I will send my number just to put your mind at ease ;\)
  • Options
    BTW I was telling someone the other day about when I got my BFP. I was about to throw it out as couldnt see any line when I saw a vvvv faint line. I started to think it was just the line for when its needed to darken so I got my friend to poas so i could see what a BFN looked like. It was def a line and I was pregnant xx
  • Options
    thanks so much, thats exactly what i was thinking!!x
  • Options
    Hi, sent you my number in case you wanted a little more reassurance, but a line is a line hun!! Congrats! xx
  • Options
    Hi huni

have just text you - thanks x
  • Options
    CONGRATULATIONS!!! image xx
  • Options
    CONGRATULATIONS!!! image xx
  • Options
    hi have just msgd you hun, have you tested again?
  • Options
    when i was preg i got a very faint line but took a while to come up...so i just ignored it and chucked it away!
    but then a week or so later my symptoms got worse, so i tested and the BFP came up within seconds! so it def sounds possitive!!
    keep us updated! xxx