Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

BFN, No AF :(

Lordy, i'm about 16dpo had numerous bfns, got killer heartburn (woken me up at 3am for the last 4 nights) constantly exhausted, over emotional, feeling very sick.
Just fed up just wish i could either have a bfp or af to arrive, Hate being in limbo, its doing my head in.

Replies

• Hi Nilo, what hpts are you using? maybe you should go to the docs and get a blood test done...just so that they can confirm it for you? xx
  • i hope its a shy sticky bean for you

x x x
  • I've booked an apointment in a week for something else and if AF is still a no show, i'll mention it. Hubby is being lovely although is despairing at the fact i spent ??20 on hpt and i've used them all, opps.
    I've used fr and superdrug ones, not a hint of anything on any
  • still no hint of af, driving me mad now image
  • i am in the same boat hun, i am 5 days late from my last due af on the 31/01 and i have taken 2 hpt so far and both negative and no sign of af anywhere, where has it gone?? im tired all the time, got little niggling pains in my tummy but not cramp, clear cm all the time when i got o the toilet, its really frustrating. ive got my appointment booked for tuesday to get a blood test. keep us posted, fingers crossed for both of us. xx
  • Hey Nilo,

I totally know how you feel, Ive been getting BFN's one after another and im over 3 weeks late. Dr refuses to do anything until ive missed my next AF, pain in the butt!
    Been getting a hell of alot of symptoms, the missed period obviously gave it away and the fact i had a few nasty dizzy spells which i never had before. About a week ago my hubby noticed my boobs look fuller and i can notice it now. Constant slight cramps throughout the whole cycle and had some brown spotting a week ago. It seems obvious to me. I just want to eat everything at once, im so hungry all the time, I over slept this morning too, I went to bed about half 11 and woke up 12 hours later, which i dont normally do.
    I noticed about 2 days ago whilst i was in the shower that the area between my abdomen and pubic bone looked like a bump, ive been putting that down to bloating, woken up this morning and its still there.
    Ive heard something about the uterus and something about the bowel, so not sure. Calculated on the internet that i'd be around 7 weeks now if i am pregnant.

Wait a few days and see, I know exactly how it feels to see that BFN all the time, Im always bawling my eyes out afterwards, so leave it as long as you can. Im just waiting for more obvious symptoms, ive got no choice but to wait anyway.

MPP
    xxx
  • i am now a week late from my af, my last one was 3/01 and it was due on the 30/01 and still no sign, ive got an appointment at my docs on tuesday, i hope they can spread some light on the situation, i have never been late before, but i only came off the pill end of october, had my normal withdrawl and then a normal af in january but now nothing, i assumed everything was back to normal. have been feeling a bit strange this week, ache in back, headaches, twinges in my tummy and tired all the time, done 3 tests and all negative, soooo frustrating. xx
  • Hi ladies My last af was withdrawl one this is our first month ttc,I've had really odd feeling in my tummy,leaky nipples, major heartburn in early hours of morning and extremley tired all the time. I'm on cd 31 did hpt yesterday on got bfn. Never imagined this would be such a rollercoaster of emotions
  • Hi ladies My last af was withdrawl one this is our first month ttc,I've had really odd feeling in my tummy,leaky nipples, major heartburn in early hours of morning and extremley tired all the time. I'm on cd 31 did hpt yesterday on got bfn. Never imagined this would be such a rollercoaster of emotions