Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

A good read

Hi fellow planners

I brought my first 'baby' purchase last week , its a book by Annabel Karmel called 'the complete first year planner' .

Im 36 and really dont have much of a clue about babies if im honest and found it really useful (if abit of an eye opener!) and it has tips of how best to get in shape before TTC and healthy recipes to make before, during and after pregnancy ... good for all us planners!!

can anyone recommend any else good they have read?

woodfairy x

Replies

• I got one called the baby on a budget: the resourceful mums handbook by Elen Lewis. It's got loads of really good money-saving ideas, some of it is a bit hippyish for me but most of it is spot on!
  • I have been reading Plan To Get Pregnant by Zita West - a book aimed at us planners. I figure as long as we are waiting we may as well make the most of it, some don't have the luxury of being able to foreword think?! It is a fab book, very clear and easy to understand. Hubby can't keep his nose out either as give tips for them too. x
  • I have been reading Plan To Get Pregnant by Zita West - a book aimed at us planners. I figure as long as we are waiting we may as well make the most of it, some don't have the luxury of being able to foreword think?! It is a fab book, very clear and easy to understand. Hubby can't keep his nose out either as give tips for them too. x
  • hi

thanks for those tips for the book, i shall have a look a play.com now

wf xx
  • Ooh im going to check the library to see if they have any of those books.
  • i have just started reading myleene klass 'my bump and me' after hearing some good reviews about it... and its really good i couldnt put it down last night

i have also just got jools olivers 'minus 9 to 1' which is also meant to be a good read.. i will let you know... both of them ebay bargains, yey

wf x