Forum home› Getting pregnant› Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Can't stop POAS!!!!

Hey girls, think I may be going mental. Help??!!

This is my first full month of TTC since mmc in November and for some reason I just really feel that we have done it this month. I have been ss like a nutter -

*I had very very sore (.)(.) for a couple of days about 3 days PO - it felt like they were sort of sore behind the actual (.)(.) if that makes sense - sort of really deep? The only other time I have had this was when I was pg - again I had the soreness before I knew I was pg, before it even showed on a test.

*I have felt absolutely exhausted - I cannot get enough sleep at the moment.

*Have been mood swinging like crazy - one minute I am tearful and the next I am shouting at DH for no reason at all. I'm sure he has no idea what's going on!

*Been having constant niggly pains sort of just above my lady parts and sometimes quite sharp pains. Not sure if this is good or bad?

As a result of this I have already done 3 pg tests - all superdrug ones and all have been BFN, but AF is not due till Thurs and haven't done any with FMU so not sure why I am surprised. Am trying to promise myself I won't POAS again till Thurs at least, but it's becoming an obsession! Keep having to buy more and hide the used sticks in the outside bin so DH doesn't know.

How can I stop the madness???!!!

Replies

• Hi, I am feeling a bit similar. My af is due thurs too - if it arrives on time and my cycle has gone back to normal. Had mood swings and today got period like pains and felt sick this evening, also have been really worn out last couple of days.
    Hope it does mean are sticky beans are there.
    I am trying to hold out until valentines day to test.
    xx
  • Hi, I am feeling a bit similar. My af is due thurs too - if it arrives on time and my cycle has gone back to normal. Had mood swings and today got period like pains and felt sick this evening, also have been really worn out last couple of days.
    Hope it does mean are sticky beans are there.
    I am trying to hold out until valentines day to test.
    xx
  • Fingers crossed for us hon! xxx
  • Ooops double post.
    Yes fingers crossed will look out for your posts.
    xx