Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

CD 54 and its really making me feel depressed now :'(

Well im CD54, tested again this morning coz the last time i did it was on thursday and im still not getting anything.
I feel so depressed i dont want to go to work, Im so positive about my symptoms, the biggest symptoms that stick out the most are the cramps ive been getting which i only got a few days before and during my AF. Ive been getting them on and off the past 4 weeks. Also the dizzy spells i had a few weeks ago kinda gave it away abit, not forgetting the missed AF!
My hubby has noticed my boobs (tmi) are bigger, they look fuller which put a smile on my face lol! Ive always hated the shape of them :lol: , But im still getting BFN's, its really getting me down now, i dont know what to think and the 2 pink evap lines arent helping.
My cycle is around 34 days so my next AF isnt due for another 2 weeks.

I just want my hubby to come home from work and i want to cuddle him all day and cry! :cry:

MPP
xxx

Replies

• oh MPP - please don't get upset image hard as it is.

I'm totally shocked your AF is stil missing - but with the absense of the BFP on a test i'm not quite sure what else to suggest.

I know your planning on seeing doc soon so defo worth mentioning - esp as you've not had a missing AF before.

Big loves xx
  • Your telling me, im shocked it aint here either! Im scared if it aint a BFP that it could be something serious. ive had so much bad luck, i wouldnt be surprised.

If i rang the drs and just asked a nurse to do my blood test, do you think they would do it? Drs already said i had to wait.

MPP
    xxx
  • do u have a family planning clinic nr u? perhaps u cld go there and see if they cld do a test (not sure if ti wld eb blood or a poas tho) but they might then put in a word for u with ur nurse or gp to get a blood test done asap...sorry if not much help but all i can think of. xx
  • Hi WoW,

Oh Thanks image I never thought of that, that might work, I'll have a look for somewhere local. I cant be doing with all this waiting. Its stopping me from doing things i normally do, ive stopped going to my dance lessons and stopped drinking coz of this.

MPP
    xxx
  • aww i know what u mean, altho this is our first month ttc last month af was randomly 2weeks late! its the not knowing that was the hardest as i was just waiting for af to turn up so we cld start ttc, so was in limbo. but true to form i did a hpt got a bfn and 5 hours later af shows! grrr! its made it harder for this month as its thrown a spanner into the works for calculating dates etc and knowing when to expect ov and af. why did ur gp say u had to wait? surely the sooner a test and results were back the better for everyone? x
  • Wish i could tell the dr that WoW lol.

He told me i had to let nature takes its course, he needs to remember that he isnt a woman and hasnt got a clue how stressful it is to be TTC and waiting for that BFP. I hope to god its not something serious coz ill blame him for that.

MPP
    xxx
  • How're you getting on hon? Guess no sign of either AF or BFP else we would have heard from you, just want to check you're hanging in there.

I might have missed it, but did doc say how long he expected you to wait before he would do anything else? Can you see somebody else there, try and get them to help? Or did you manage to find a family planning centre?

Sorry, lots of questions, just hope you get that BFP soon to stop the worrying! What tests are you using btw?

Hope you get some answers soon
    hugs xx
  • Hi MPP - I'm back from holiday. AF got me on the day I flew - which was nice of her. So had to battle with the loos on the plane and then carry tampax while skiing (and pray my white salopettes stayed white lol). Much more chilled out though.

Sorry to hear you are still stuck in no mans land and that your Doc sounds rubbish. IMAO - change your doctor, if he is not floating your boat now - do you really want to be seeing him through a pregnancy?. If there isn't another doctor in your surgery, maybe try another surgery completly?
    Family Planning clinic is alos a good idea.

Someone had suggested to me to try some acupuncture to aid fertility. Which I'm considering as I'm getting to the try anything stage. Maybe that could help you - even just to get AF on her way?

(((big Hugs for now)))

• How're you getting on hon? Guess no sign of either AF or BFP else we would have heard from you, just want to check you're hanging in there.

I might have missed it, but did doc say how long he expected you to wait before he would do anything else? Can you see somebody else there, try and get them to help? Or did you manage to find a family planning centre?

Sorry, lots of questions, just hope you get that BFP soon to stop the worrying! What tests are you using btw?

Hope you get some answers soon
    hugs xx

Hi Garfield.

Nah still no news, Just same old. Dr didnt say anything, he just assumed it was just gonna turn up, but im not even gonna go back to him, Im gonna make an appointment to see a female Dr on tuesday and discuss about having a blood test. Im going away to stay with my mum and dad for a week from the 17th onwards and i wanted to get it done before i go then i can just ring them when my results are ready.

Ive been using the superdrug ones, i used 1 FR but that was BFN, i would say that 3 out of 4 tests have lines, 2 very faint pink lines and 1 darker pink line all appearing after 10 mins i think, But ill just tell the dr that im not sure whether they appeared in the time limit or not and then that should hopefully persuade them to give me a blood test.

MPP
    xxx
  • Hi MPP - I'm back from holiday. AF got me on the day I flew - which was nice of her. So had to battle with the loos on the plane and then carry tampax while skiing (and pray my white salopettes stayed white lol). Much more chilled out though.

Sorry to hear you are still stuck in no mans land and that your Doc sounds rubbish. IMAO - change your doctor, if he is not floating your boat now - do you really want to be seeing him through a pregnancy?. If there isn't another doctor in your surgery, maybe try another surgery completly?
    Family Planning clinic is alos a good idea.

Someone had suggested to me to try some acupuncture to aid fertility. Which I'm considering as I'm getting to the try anything stage. Maybe that could help you - even just to get AF on her way?

(((big Hugs for now)))

Hi ctb

SS to hear your AF arrived probably not the best of times for it to arrive while your skiing, lol, hope you had a great time despite the witch showing itself, i would of been drugged up with feminax if i was doing any kind of sports! LOL!. image

Yeah im still in limbo, no idea what to think, i dont know whether its just coz of no AF why im symptom spotting. But the bouts of indigestion/heartburn which i never get, seem to alert me.
    Ill soon find out, ill book an appointment for tuesday to see a female dr and ill go from there.

Dont think i could manage the acupuncture. lol, I dont mind 1 needle, but loads of them, NO WAY!

MPP
    xxx