Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

I'm so happy

Last Nov I came off the pill and my oh and I decided we would try but not try if you know what I mean :lol: I was more than happy with this arrangement although very quickly I became quite obsessed with the whole ttc idea. Unbeknown to oh I signed onto this site and have recently found the fertility friends site after reading posts on BE about it. To cut a long story short after getting my af again last week I had a few drinks last night and kind of admitted what I'd been up to!! Well, my oh wanted to know all about it and to learn about ov dates and the best times and ways to concieve etc!!!image I am sooo chuffed as I can now talk to him about it all and I never realised he was as keen for it to happen as I was!! It's made me sooo happy and I love him even more for it and I think the whole ttc is going to be such a magical experience for us both image

Sorry to witter on for soooo long but I am sitting here feeling like I'm so lucky and that's without even getting my BFP this month! Imagine how I will go on when I finally get my BFP!

J x

Replies

• aw thats great-what a catch!!! its so lovely when you find stuff like that out...men normally hide it!!

x x x
  • Hey hun, aww that's fab news, it'll take the pressure off you and hopefully mean a BFP very very soon!! Good luck xx
  • I know what you mean totally. Hubby and i were just driving home and he was talking about when i poas he wants to be there etc and what he'd say. It was so nice talking about the future, i got all excited!! hehe
  • I know what you mean totally. Hubby and i were just driving home and he was talking about when i poas he wants to be there etc and what he'd say. It was so nice talking about the future, i got all excited!! hehe