Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

*whispers* The lucky list got me too... (I hope)

Got a faint BFP on FRER yesterday, and now got 1-2 weeks on CBD. SO it's very very early days, so have my fingers tightly crossed that it sticks.

xx

Replies

• Hey Saripop!

Congratulations! Another fellow lucky list member! There's loads of us!

See you in DIO!

L xxx
    (Also hoping for a sticky bean)
  • Congrats! This is seriously one lucky list! xx
  • Congratulations! That's wonderful news hon!

Here's to a h&h 9 months! K x
  • Yay, fab news!! Congratulations xx
  • Congratulations!!! I love this lucky list, giving hope to all of us!!

have a happy and healthy nine months.

x x x
  • Congratulations! image xx
  • Congratulations hun, loadsa love enjoy your pregnancy x
  • Congratulations!!!! Zxx
  • Thank you, everyone. Did a cheapie internet test today and got a faint line on that so that's three +ves... Starting to believe it might actually happen.
    Does anyone know about dating though? I ov'ed 10 days ago (have a short luteal phase) but am on CD32, so does that make me 3+3 (i.e 2 weeks + one from date of ov) or 4+3 ( i.e. just over 4 weeks since my period?

Suppose I should call the doctor or something. Feel a bit like I'm making it all up! Might be too early for the docs?
  • Thank you, everyone. Did a cheapie internet test today and got a faint line on that so that's three +ves... Starting to believe it might actually happen.
    Does anyone know about dating though? I ov'ed 10 days ago (have a short luteal phase) but am on CD32, so does that make me 3+3 (i.e 2 weeks + one from date of ov) or 4+3 ( i.e. just over 4 weeks since my period?

Suppose I should call the doctor or something. Feel a bit like I'm making it all up! Might be too early for the docs?
  • congratulations hun xx
  • aww fab news congratulations hun.xxxxxxxxxxx
  • congratulations! xx
  • Congratulations xx