Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

wish the lucky list would get me!!!!

hey ladies,

dont want to put a dampner on all your excitement, as i know it must be amazing! but just done ANOTHER test and BFN image(
just really thought we had done it and my symptoms were really promising.

nevermind, just gotta wait for AF now....could be a long wait!!! xx

p.s. super congrats to everyone who got their BFP over the last few days!! xx

Replies

• Aw sweetheart i know what you mean, i had a bunch of promising symptoms, but they all seem to have gone!! It serves me right as i got way too carried away last night and could hardly sleep.

Do you still have symptoms? Did you use OPKs?

x x x
  • It's me again!!!

I'm not leaving just yet! Esp not when I see your PMA has taken a dive. I'm sure its just a shy bean!

Have you still had the symptoms you had before?

L xxx
  • It's me again!!!

I'm not leaving just yet! Esp not when I see your PMA has taken a dive. I'm sure its just a shy bean!

Have you still had the symptoms you had before?

L xxx
  • hi girls, thanks for the support image
    i still have symptoms, only really AF pains (constant cramps) but they are getting slightly fainter.
    homefairy,,,i did use OPKs at the beg. of by cycle (from CD8 onwards) and on CD10 i got a strong, almost positive, then it trailed off, so i assumed it was positive. then on CD12/13 i got a strong line too, then trailed off again, so wasnt sure what to think! going by the first 'surge' - i would be 15DPo, or going by the second, i'd be 12DPO - so surely it'd show up by now!
    i didnt have any symptoms around OV time, so couldnt be 100% sure i even did yet. my last cycle was 46 days, so thought CD10 was too early!
    ARRRGH! so confused!

thanks mrsS - i love your PMAness!!!! xxxx
  • Thats so confusing, i wouldnt know what to make of that either..

i do always think its not over until the witch shows though.

x x x
  • Hi Livvy,

Sorry you got another BFN hun, I did too-and then af showed up which was a waste of a test! I had a 21 day cycle!! I can't believe it, that is a record for me! So I did indeed ovulate on just as last af left!

Perhaps you didn't ovulate when you thought you did hun? You could still be in the running. Fingers crossed for a shy bean

xxxxx
  • thanks charlie_chalk, i am thinkin i might not have ovulated when i thought, as i didnt have any other symptoms at all - only a vaguely positive OPK.
    just wish i knew when AF was due!!!!
    sorry to hear of your BFN and AF - it sucks doesnt it! but you can concentrate on next month now - are you using OPKs? xx
  • Aw chick! Remember, I did HPT @ 11 DPO and nothing, not even a faint line (was an internet cheapie, but all the rest worked) Then had a strong 2nd line at 13DPO! I'm still hopeful for you!

L xxx
  • Hi Livvy, I started the post 'how are my fellow 2ww'ers doing?' thread and it's been lucky for me as I got my BFP on Saturday, so sending some lucky babydust back to you xx
  • Hi livvy... you're not alone. I also got a BFN yesterday and still no sign of af... getting v mild cramps and still getting white cm so don't really know what is going on!! I keep thinking af is here but then it's just CM! Trying to think that there still may be a chance. I'm 14dpo today and normally get af at 13dpo so who knows.... the waiting continues but don't think i will test again until end of the week. Thats if af doesn't show up first!! x