Forum home General Chat General chat

Happy Christmas Everyone

Happy Christmas Everyone

To Kas, Tasha, Zoe, Boo, Lucyanne, Dawn and everyone else who's name has slipped my post pregnancy memory!!!! (sorry ))

I hope everyone has a fantatsic Christmas. I know I am a little early but I am heading off to my parents today and although I am taking my laptop I have no idea how often I'll be able to get online!! My parents (mum especially) tend to save pre-christmas jobs for me, so the next few days will be spent dashing round like a complete idiot delivering cards and visiting relatives! Oh and of course, showing off my gorgeous little princess!!!!!

Hope to chat to you all soon!!!!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Bronwyn sends big hugs and sloppy kisses too

Replies

• Ah Thanks Caroline.
    I hope you and Bronwyn have a wonderful time at your mum and dads.
    Hope you get to relax a bit and enjoy showing off your little cutie.
    Have a lovely christmas and if you dont get a chance to pop on, then have a great new year too.
    Will you get the chance to speak to Gareth? I hope so!
    Bye for now, Take care
  • Thanks Caroline, I hope you have a good Christmas too.

I would also like to wish all my cyber buddies a very Merry Christmas. Thanks for all the chats and advice over the last few months, looking forward to more.

Enjoy the time with your families.

love from,
    Zoe and family. xx
  • hi all

not been on here for a while
    have a lovley christmas and great new year

speak to u all soon
    love rach & maisy

xxxx
  • Thanks so much Caroline.

A huge merry christmas and happy new year to you and Bronwyn too!!

Bronwyn, smile for all the cameras this week, and be an especially good girl for mummy. most of all, enjoy your first Christmas. Hope Santa brings you lots of lovely presents.

Merry Christmas to everyone on pp also.

Thanks for the last few months, its been great chatting to you all. I too am not sure if i'll get on at all until i get back, so heres wishing you all a wonderful and very merry Christmas!!!!

lots of love from Kas,ant,niamh and tara xxxxxx
  • Hope you both have a lovely christmas!!!
  • Hi Caroline
    Hope you and Bronywn have a lovely first christmas together and hopefully chat soon.

Have a safe journey xx
  • Thankyou Caroline!

I hope you have a really lovely and very special Christmas with Bronwyn, enjoy showing her off!!

I'd also like to wish everyone else a very merry Christmas, thans for all the lovely chats and big support you have given me,

Tasha xxxx
  • Hiya Caroline

Merry Christmas!!!!!!!!!!
    Hope you and Bronwyn have a fantastic time at home with your family.

Take care and i hope santa's good to you both!! xx
  • Merry Christmas Caroline! I hope you have a fabulous time, one's first Chrsitmas with a new baby is just so special and Christmas will never be the same again.

With love, N. xxx
  • Merry christmas

hope u all have lovely times

xxxxx