Forum home General Chat General chat

Sorry need to cry...........

on your shoulders!
My best friend phoned this morning to say her nan had a stroke and was in hopsital,but was talking and understood what was going on!
Her partner has just rung me to say that her nan has had another stroke and only got a couple of hours left! It makes me soooooo angry as she is only 66 not over weight and never smoked or drunk in her life!!

I am so sorry to go on, especially as its christmas, but it has really upset me.

Replies

• Oh simone I am sorry that's such a shame and a horrible thing for anyone to go through but especially so at Christmas. I'll be thinking of you all xxxxx
  • Thanks Tasha, all i can do is be there for my friend!
  • oh, simone thats awful. I really sympathise with your friend. No time is a good time to be so poorly, but this time of year is especially horrible.
    As you say, all you can do is to be there for your friend.

i'll be thinking of you
    kas xx
  • Hi Simone,

My thoughts are with you and your friend.

Take care, Zoe xx
  • unfortunatly just had a call she passed away at 4.50.
  • Ohno I am very sorry Simone xxx
  • oh, simone, im so sorry.

Your friend is lucky to have you supporting her!!
  • Sorry i put that so bluntly, its just im in shock, i have never known someone die that suddenly, she was a healthy woman yesterday watching her great grandchildren in a play.

Think it might make me appriciate things a bit more.
  • It is shocking no wonder you feel shaken, did you know her personally?
  • Yes, i have not seen her for a while but i used to see her quite a lot when me and my friend where at school.
  • Oh no how awful. Its such a sad time of year to hear news like that
  • Simone,

I am so sorry for you and your friend. Sometimes life just isn't fair.

Take care.
  • oh hun

so sorry to hear about the sad news

xxx

i can sympathise my grandad died on christmas eve 1993

x
  • Hi Simone

I'm so sorry that your friend has lost her nan.
    Sending you a huge hug xx
  • Hi Simone. I am so sorry to hear your news. It always seems harder to accept this time of year.

Thinking of you and your friend. xx
  • Hi simone
    Sorry to hear you news,like you my best friends nan passed away suddenly last week and we had her funeral wednesday this week,all i could do was be there for her.
    Her nan was like my nan,always there.It is hard this time of year but chin up,remember her good times,im glad i had the kids to keep me busy.
    Take care
    xx