Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Does anyone wish...

that they still believed you only had to have sex once and you would be pg straight away? Sometimes i feel i know too much about how to get pg, signs, symptoms etc and i still don't have a bfp- hopefully will do this weekend tho.

Replies

• Options
    Me me I do! I just thought it would take a drunken shag to get pregnant, hence being on the pill for 9 years! they really should explain things better at school! Although it did happen to a friend of mine recently, b***h! lol! Love her really! xxx
    Good luck with that bfp hun xxx
  • Options
    Yes! I've spent my whole adult life trying NOT to get pregnant and now I feel like I needn't have bothered as it's nigh on impossible....

My best friend fell pregnant twice 'accidentally' while on the pill and so did my sis in law.....HOW???????

L x
  • Options
    tell me about it- ive got 2 ex pupils one 17 & one 18 who are pg, not gonna do a glee tho and try to persuade them to give me them after faking a pregnancy lol x
  • Options
    Me! I do! I don't like knowing just how hard it is to get pregnant and all the things that can go wrong image ignorance is bliss and all that.
  • Options
    I fell pg with my 1st whilst on the pill (I have IBS) so wasn't all that effective, now ttc no2 which I thought would be easy now I've stopped taking it and its not happened yet!!! Aren't our bobies really very wierd
  • Options
    urgh its the symptoms that kill me, the way they are pretty much the same as if AF were coming, I hate that i second guess myself.