Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

one born every minute

SO who watched it last night?

i watched it on 4+1 and hubby went to bed so had peace and quiet as he said i dont mind being there when your in labour but watching other woman i dont think so :lol:

i was in tears at the end when the woman gave birth,just seeing it brought back so many memories and made me even more broody image

and my son said to his daddy last night......daddy.....i lost my mummy with a big sad face,i was at work lol bless him atleast i no he misses me :lol:

Replies

• Hi arhh thats so cute. yeah i watched it i thought it was amazing i could of watched it all night didnt want it to end. i love programmes like that.

yeah it brought back lots of memories i had to go for emergency cesarian( dont think i spelt that right) ha! after 2 hrs pushing the little bugger wouldnt come!

Cant wait for next weeks......xxx
  • I watched it too. I'm pleased (though not for her as its not a nice experience) that the girl having the section got awful shakes from the spinal as that happened to me too. In fact the part where her baby was whisked away to SCBU was very similar to my experience too-so it made me cry-these things always do.
    A few years ago I watched a student midwives and it was a section in the same theatre I'd had Grace-I sobbed my way through that one!!!
    H.xxx

• I was exactly the same as you Hjanea, my ds was born by emcs and he was also whisked off to SCBU and they didn't know what was wrong with him, I also cried all the way through it-brought it all back.

In general I couldn't decide if it made me MORE broody or was just a reminder how scary it really can be!

xxxxx
  • oh no it made me more than sure im broody and really want another lol
  • i wanted to slap that first guy tho making jokes etc sooooooooo annoying
  • yep slap him and i really found it weird the son being there esp at his age and he was looking,hope its not his first glance at a foof :lol:

scarred for life lol
  • yep slap him and i really found it weird the son being there esp at his age and he was looking,hope its not his first glance at a foof :lol:

scarred for life lolIt's probably a great contraceptive!
  • He didn't seem he would be interested in foofy anyway hehe

I loved the show and it made me cry as I'm scared I will never have a baby of my own. The young girl was so brave, especially when she paniced about the beeping when the doctors page went off! Goes to show a c section isn't the easy way out it is percieved to be! Xxx
  • i watched it and got quite emotional!although i couldnt help but laugh at the teenage son who was in the room with the lady having a natural birth. he looked terrified/so uncomfortable, not sure if its a day he will remember?he he xximage