Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

Anyone else on or around CD27?? Now CD28

CD 27 today for me!!!

Having no symptoms of af at the moment but no pg symptoms either. have creamy cm but not sure what this means.

Fingers crossed i get a BFP someday soon!

Babydust to all!!!

xx

[Modified by: ruthyL on 08 February 2010 14:02:59 ]

[Modified by: ruthyL on 09 February 2010 11:55:06 ]

Replies

• I'm on CD23 ! Having some mild AF like cramps and slight pain in my boobs! Don't know when i'm due as 1st month off pill ! I figure i'll be due on any time after Saturday which is CD28 - so if no AF by Sunday - then maybe a valentines day test will give me a BFP?? I don't know !

This not knowing is rubbish ! lol ! Good luck xx
  • Hiya!!

I'm CD26 - expecting a 31-32 day cycle. Not much is going on for me, a few tummy/ov pains and creamy cm. Tmrw will be 8DPO so praying for some implantation spotting!

I'm DYING to test!! Am planning on doing it sunday (CD32 DPO14) and CANNOT wait!!

Stace, it could arrive anytime, my first cycle off pill was 44 days and it is so frustrating but it will happen when your body is ready.

Good luck girls!! x
  • Hi Girls

Thanks for the replies! My last cycle was 27 days, the one before that was 29 i think! My ()() arent even sore!

I have no tests at home, but really want to go and get some! Which should i get?

Really hope this is our month girlies!

xx

• Well cd 28 today!! No show of AF yet, but im feeling every litle twinge etc thinking...."oh here she is"!!!

Dont know how i feel, would LOVE to get a BFP but dont want to get my hopes up!! Im sure everyone else is the same! But i have this funny feeling AF is on its way just like every other month so far but i really hope it doesnt, if i get a BFP it just feels it would be too good to be true! image

Fingers crossed for everyone else!!

xx

• Im cd29 and no sign of af. I did a test on Sunday and got a BFN so not looking hopeful unless I ov later than I thought.

Good luck xx
  • I AM ON CD 38 LOL. THIS IS SO FRUSTRATING, I AM 9 DAYS LATE FROM AF AND GETTING NOTHING BUT BFN'S 5 SO FAR. I WENT TO THE DOCS THIS MORNING AND SHE SAID IT WAS TOO SOON FOR THEM TO DO A BLOOD TEST AS I BELIEVE I MAY HAVE ONLY CONCEIVED ABOUT 12 DAYS AGO, I KNOW A LOT OF PEOPLE SAY THAT IT IS IMPOSSIBLE BUT I HAVE BEEN TOLD THAT BECAUSE I WAS ON THE PILL AND ONLY CAME OFF IN OCTOBER LAST YEAR IT CAN MAKE YOU OVULATE AT COMPLETLY DIFFERENT TIMES THAN THE AVERAGE 2 WEEKS BEFORE YOUR AF, AND YOU CAN ALSO OVULATE MORE THAN ONCE IN A MONTH. IM NOT STRESSED, NOT THAT I KNOW OF ANYWAY, NO MEDICAL CONDITIONS, AND HAD 2 REGULAR PERIODS SINCE COMING OFF THE PILL. ITS JUST ALL A WAITING GAME NOW AND ITS SO FRUSTRATING. ANYONE ELSE EXPERIENCING THE SAME OR SIMILAR WHO CAN SYMPOTHISE LOL ?? XXX
  • Lilipet that is a very long frustrating wait for u!!
    I came off the pill on 17th September and my cycles have vaied from 27 days to 31 days, have no idea really if i have ovulated at all as i havent used opk's or anything, just really hoped it would happen!

So when can the dr do a blood test for u?

What pill were u on?

Babylove, really hope u get a BFP soon, i got a BFN last nt, i couldnt resist testing - got a couple of tesco cheapies, dont know if they are much good or not!

xx
  • Hi ruthy L, my doc wont do a test till i have been about 2 weeks late and still getting negatives - she just thinks that my af is really late, lol. i was on microgynom since i was about 16 and im now 22, but came off in october. it is really frustrating. the doc said that the tests are really accurate but it might be too early to show, dont know why they wouldnt give me a blood test today, its daft. i took the morning off work and everything hoping to get some answers, now its just a waiting game.

it is hard not to test like, its such a temptation especially if you have them in the house lol. i have had cheap ones from asda and the expensive clear blue ones with the conception indicator and still all of them are negative, dont think it really matters lol. hope i get my bfp soon and hope you get yours hun, keep me posted pet. xx
  • Just got af so not my month. Good luck to you all xx
  • Awh babylove, best of luck for the coming month.

I feel i could be joinin u! No pains or sign of AF for me but i have noticed my cm has turned from a sreamy white colour to creamy brown so prob af on its way! boo!

xx
  • Hey all, I'm on CD28 now, expecting AF on sun or mon, gonna test sunday wooohooo!!

Babylove, sorry to hear she got you, loadsa luck for next month!

Ruthy, hope it's not the witch, but if it is, just remember its the start of another month and you can try again!

Lilbet, hope you get an answer soon, you must be going crazy!!

I've not really got any symptoms, am 10dpo and no sign of any implantation boo! but am keeping the PMA up!! xxx
  • Well i think the witch has got me! have a bit of spotting now!

Best of luck Amber really hope u get ur BFP!!!

On to March ttc for me!!!

xx
  • I STILL HAVE ABSOLUTELY NOTHING, 12 DAYS LATE NOW AND ITS DRIVING ME CRAZY!! GOTTA WAIT TIL THE NEXT TIME I AM DUE AF NOW BEFORE DOC WILL DO ANYTHING WHICH IS THE 27/02, IM SO FED UP, I JUST WANT SOME ANSWERS, PREGNANCY TESTS STILL COMING IN NEGATIVE, WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME! XXX