Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

Shussshhh

Just a little HELLO from a new TTC :\)

I'm not supposed to be telling everyone because I'm supposed to be being chilled about it.

But I'm not very good at that so I thought I'd just say...we are trying for number 2.

Sending baby dust to all around.

Ally x

Replies

• 'whispers' hello !! : )
  • Hey Ally, we're trying for number 2 as well and I promised myself and hubby that I would be chill as well... not going so well. Yelled at hubby a few days ago cause I felt we didn't bd enough around ovulation, poor guy.
    Wishing you much luck!
  • lol i just read that in a very quiet tone in my head :lol:

also *wispers* hello image
  • *waves*

welcome to BE...I hope your stay in TTC is a short one (in the best possible way) and you dont get quite as obsessed as me :lol:

xx
  • hello

Good Luck ttc xx

*wispering that it*
    :lol: gems x
  • hi hun, welcome and good luck.xxxxxxxxxx
  • Just sneaking in to say, quietly, hello and thank you for the welcome :/)

I'm looking forward to getting to know you all, although hopefully it will be on the pregnancy board :/)

I'm quite excited, which is already a bad sign.

• Hi welcome. i must warn that it is very addictive and im obsessed. babydust 2u xxxxx

p.s im also ttc baby number 2 x
  • Big hello to everyone ...... i am also TTC for baby no.2 and am totally obsessed, it consumes my every waking moment !! Bucketfuls of babydust to us all ... here's hoping we catch very soon .... what day are you all on ..... I am on Day 18 ............
  • Sending lots of baby dust to everyone!

I bought my folic acid - I'd completely forgotten about it until the Dr reminded me this morning. I also went looking for those fertility moniter things in boots - I wanted refil things but they were so expensive. Not really what I should be doing if I'm playing it cool???!!!!

• just bd reg hun dont start obsessing if u know ur that way inclined lol i know easier said than done! :lol:
  • just bd reg hun dont start obsessing if u know ur that way inclined lol i know easier said than done! :lol: