Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Aug 09

Please Read!!!

Oh my god ladies i dont even know where to start.

First of all this is Kirstie. I know, you must be so confused and probably angry. I am going to try and explain as best I can and hopefully you all understand.

The past few months have been an utter nightmare! what should be the best months for me since taylor was born has been horrific.

I am not dead, as you can tell!!! and i feel so terrible that you were told that. Amy was a friend of mine, we were close but she had broke my trust before. I thought things had changed and often came on here together to offer advice/support etc because that was one thing she was good at. anyway, i often got her to sign in for me as i was busy with eother kids. but she broke my trust again. she was coming over a lot and always wanting to deal with the kids. i never really thought anything of it until i walked into bens room to find her telling him to call her mummy!!! i couldnt believe it. when i spoke to BF about this he confessed that she had text him a few times trying to get him to go out with her or meet her etc and often called him darling/sweetheart etc but he didnt want to tell me incase i got hurt!!!
she also phoned my work pretending to be me (how they couldnt tell i will never know!). its been terrible. we have had to contact police and get a restraining order and everything.
i am just so unbelieveably sorry that she posted what she did and i hope u can all forgive me for breaking all your trust!! over time i hope u can forgive me for what has happened.

although u are all strangers i feel more omfortable talking on here than to most people! im so so sorry again

K x

Replies

• Hi there Kirstie, just read this as up late pureeing, the joys of weaning lol! Just wanted to say that you have nothing to apologise for, everyone will just be relieved to hear that you are okay, I was so sad when I read that last post. It must have been so hard to go through all of that, especially whilst looking after a newborn. Really hope that the restraining order works and that you can enjoy being a Mummy again.

Helen x

[Modified by: littlerose on February 11, 2010 12:57 AM]

• Oh my gosh - well firstly I'm so glad to hear that indeed you are okay. As you will see from the post we were all terribly saddened when that was written, especially when we thought of your two dear children.
    Anyway, I'm glad you have found out the truth about your so called friend and obviously she has some serious issues that need to be dealt with.
    I hope you've changed your password so she can no longer log in.
    HAve any explanations been offered?
    Anyway, glad you're okay.
    Take care
    xx
  • Thats so weird, there are some f'cked up people out there! Hope your ok and glad your not dead.

Gx
  • OMG, how sick are some people!
    So glad you're ok though Kirstie. Just goes to show the dangers of the internet, you never know what to trust.
    Hope your LO's are ok.

Shell xx
  • That's so messed up! Very glad to hear your ok. Feel like a right idiot now for being so easily fooled.

Cat xxx
  • Oh my god, what the hell is up with her??!!
    Kirstie I am so relieved that you are actually okay, I felt so unbelievably sad for you and your children xxx
  • Oh my goodness - i read that original post and was so saddened by it thinking your little girl had been left without a Mummy.

What a complete sicko to make that up....hope the police charge her, she really shouldnt get away with that.

Hope you are ok xxxx
  • i know, i felt sooo stupid as well. i will never trust anyone again.

i also found out 3 WEEKS before hristmas that my BF was texting another lassie. its a long story and he has lots to make up for but we are still together.

its been hetic. i think amy has to go for psyhiactric treatment or something just because of the ircumstances. (my C doesnt always work lol so excuse the spelling etc).

anyway, how is everyone doing? and all the beautiful august babies?! taylor is getting so big now. and LOVES her food!!! ben is doing ok-ish. he really isnt eating much at all, still drinks loads of cows milk so not losing weight but its just so heartwrenching. i sit and eat steak pie and veg and gravy and he eats tinned maccaroni cheese lol. hopefully this "phase" ends soon!
    i had a job interview today for a support worker and it went really really well! so fingers crossed i get the job. my work has just been a NIGHTMARE!!! i only got paid my maternity pay last month!!! after being off since june. argh lol. i really hope things calm down.

anyway, i hope everyone is doing well and babies and bumps too!!!

K x
  • i know, i felt sooo stupid as well. i will never trust anyone again.

i also found out 3 WEEKS before hristmas that my BF was texting another lassie. its a long story and he has lots to make up for but we are still together.

its been hetic. i think amy has to go for psyhiactric treatment or something just because of the ircumstances. (my C doesnt always work lol so excuse the spelling etc).

anyway, how is everyone doing? and all the beautiful august babies?! taylor is getting so big now. and LOVES her food!!! ben is doing ok-ish. he really isnt eating much at all, still drinks loads of cows milk so not losing weight but its just so heartwrenching. i sit and eat steak pie and veg and gravy and he eats tinned maccaroni cheese lol. hopefully this "phase" ends soon!
    i had a job interview today for a support worker and it went really really well! so fingers crossed i get the job. my work has just been a NIGHTMARE!!! i only got paid my maternity pay last month!!! after being off since june. argh lol. i really hope things calm down.

anyway, i hope everyone is doing well and babies and bumps too!!!

K x
  • thats so bizarre!!!!!! glad your ok :\) and have ditched the so called friend x
  • Amy sounds like a nutjob!

BUT I am so happy you are alive and well and yr kiddies have a mummy xx
  • g/c from sept.

I'm so glad to hear you're ok. I know we've never talked but I read the 'passing' post and felt awfu, you don't expect much bad things to happen to the people on this site.

Poor you, must feel like you can't trust anyone.
  • OMG!!! Unless there have been others, I do remember reading the sad news post too. Did she think you wouldn't see it??? Was she doing a single white female and trying to take over your life then? Scary stuff... Why are you apologising?
    Wow there are some odd people out there eh?
    Relieved you're not dead!
    Look after yourself and those babes ok!
  • OMG!!! I too remember reading this thread and i couldnt get you or your two Los out of my head for weeks!! I felt so sad that they would grow up without Mummy. So pleased your ok and your LOs are growing well.

Hopefully Amy can get the help she needs xx
  • So glad you're ok. Just a thought... have you changed bank passwords etc just incase she has access to any other websites you use. xxx
  • Oh Kirstie I'm so relieved that you're ok. I was so upset after hearing about the 'sad news' that Amy posted. Had just been thinking of you round about the time that Amy posted as we were talking about christenings and was wondering how Taylor and Ben's went.

I did think it was weird how she knew your details as noone but me knows my password but as you say if she's posted for you before then that's how she's done it. She must have thought she could get away with it but if she's a little mixed up in her mind then logic doesn't come into play I suppose.

Thinking back she did say she'd get her own user name and keep us informed and ask for advice and I wondered why she would need advice as your family would surely have the kids. It was like she enjoyed coming on and chatting to us as if she was you. SCARY!!!

Single white female springs to my mind too but you may not have seen the film as it's before your time.. lol

Anyway pleased to have you back and hopefully things will start to go your way now. Big hugs

Kirsty xxx
  • hi there,forgive me im gatecrashing so i dont "know" you as well as your forum ladies will but i was deeply saddened to read about your death and i updated a previous post of yours saying how u were so kind for thinking of egg donation and its so sad BUT can i ask simply cos i smell a rat and this is the internet...how do we know this is mummy k and that its not the hoaxer again??how can this be proved ? (not to me neccaserely (sp!) but to the forum girls) i seriously hope noone has died but this doesnt seem right ,why has it taken u a while to realise about this other post?

im not picking but i dont like to feel confused image hope u can clear this up for me ,glad u are ok xx
  • I must admit I'm a little confused too, like chuffedbaby2 has said. I mean this 'Amy' had us all fooled, if you look back at her post she even types like you MummyK, the way she paragrahs and what with trend of the 3 exclamation marks!!! How can we be certain who this is?

I hope it is you MummyK as that means you are alive & well xx

[Modified by: floss78 on February 13, 2010 10:39 PM]

• oh my gosh..... im shocked, and a little confused!
    I really hope it is you MummyK, I didnt read the sad news post, but so glad your ok and your kiddies are doing well if it really is you.
    xxx
  • Why leave it so long to put eveybody straight...
    I don't post on here much but always read and talk to most mums on fb....
    Sick and twisted and really playing with peoples emotions....
    this happened before where somebody claimed that somebody on here died in a car crash....and infact they didn't...

I smell a rat and will be staying well clear...sounds all too familiar...

I am posting just so other mums hopefully see this and don't give too much away on here, I am NOT posting to cause an argument or be bullied.

End Of.