Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

decidual bleeding?????????????????

my boyfriend and i have been trying for a baby for a few months now. i got frustrated and gave up on the counting and charting. my period was due on the 8th of feb. we had sex a few times, i started bleeding on the 2nd. if it was my period it was 6 days early and i have never had an early period. i had cramps and all the symptoms of it being my period, but before i had dizzines, tender brests, i was moody and tried, i wanted sweets lots of sweets, which i usually do not eat. it lasted for about 3 days, and now i am having the same things, dizzines, tender (possabily swelling) brests. i can not get enough ice cream, and i am having weird dreams. i have made an appointment with my doc but it is a week away, and i am really confussed. if anybody has ever had this or has any information that might be helpful please let me know. :\?

Replies

• Was it a full af the bleeding? Have you tested to make sure you're not preg? If it was a light bleed it could have been an implant bleed depending on your cycle...I'd test to make sure hon!!

Fingers crossed xxx
  • am having same bleed now about six days early so know how confusing it is. hope it truns out to be a BFP for you!! let us know how you get on! xx
  • am having same bleed now about six days early so know how confusing it is. hope it truns out to be a BFP for you!! let us know how you get on! xx
  • Hi ladies, I am having a similar issue, came off the pill last month had withdrawal bleed, then on Tue (cd21) had a tiny but of colour on loo roll, then yest aft a little blood just once, and this aft again a little bit of brown (sorry if TMI!). Hmmm dont know what to think, Secretly hoping its implantation but I darednt think it out loud! Baby dust to you all!!